Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Heart,

Please, get over him. Why can't you see that he'll never care? I don't want you to break anymore...

-Erin
    -ErinExotic:]]
    Snowbelle's Catster:

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    Dear migraines,

Go away. You are, effectively, ruining my life. I can't function at home, let alone at work. I don't go to work = I don't get paid = life at home is bad! Please, ease up, stop making me black out and throwup every single day!!! Let me have my weekdays to work, I don't even care if you take weekends. Just please, let me WORK!

Very respectfully,
    Crystal
    Dear Migraines, again...

Even after my dr. appointments last Thursday, you're still hanging around. New medications aren't even helping! They're just causing horrid insomnia. And of course all the dr's want to do is run test after test... but not MRI's or anything, just blood tests and the like.

Migraine migraine, go away. Don't come again some other day.

Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Dear God,

I really want to go on two vacations this summer - one with my family, and one with my youth group. Please, allow it to happen, without me losing my job. I can't decide between the two, but I'm afraid to tell work that I need two weeks off in the summer. Blarghhhh.

-------------------

Dear work,

what is up with the 8-5 TRAINING days? seriously... training for a dept store, I know I know, brand new store and grand opening, and stuff, but 8 hour days?? FOR WHAT? good golly miss molly.

-------------------

Dear Matthew,

I love you, and we don't need Valentine's Day to show our love. We can just bicker and argue, and come back together to know we care
    Oh what a great day Valentine's Day was.. haha
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Dear You-Know-Who:

Why did you e-mail me a copy of an airline e-ticket for a trip with your girls' group? Did you think I would be happy for you? I'm really not. You knew full well I just started a new job and won't be able to get any paid time off until at least mid-June. You have gone on other weekend trips with this group; I've met some of them and even gone with you to a fund-raiser for their children's schools; and yet I have never been invited to even a board game night, even though other "friends of friends" have joined the group since I've known you. I'm actually a little ticked off. You say I'm your heart friend and like the sister you never had, yet our friendship has gotten quite one-dimensional. I wish I could un-invite you from coming to my niece's concert, but that's not an option. I am really hurt. And by the way, I think your decision to stop seeing your therapist on their suggestion was not a good one.

Impulsively,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear God,

Could You please help me find another friend or two?

Thank You,
    Elyse

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Dear Self,
    Please get motivated to get the things done that you need to do!
    Thanks,
    Me

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear God,

Could You please help me find another friend or two?

Thank You,
    Elyse

Heck, I wish I could just have one...

Dear Me,
    Quit being such a social outcast. Quit being so depressed about not having any friends. You'd think after 32 years of being alone that I'd be used to it...sigh....
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Dear Mother Nature,

I wish you weren't so evil! Why do bad things happen to happy healthy puppies?!?!

,Upset Dog Owner
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Dear serotonin and norepinephrine:

Why are you out of balance in my brain?! I am tired of feeling depressed and crying, tired of these annoying SNRI dreams, and downright fed up with feeling drugged from the trazodone. I watch a funny sitcom, feel better for half an hour afterward and then go back to feeling lousy. I just want be normal again. Get out of those neurons and start floating around in my CSF already.

Elyse

Dear B,

I can't believe I feel so strongly for you already. Please don't break my heart.

-A

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear bank,

Quit jerking me around. I know it says in the fine print you can charge me any fee you deem necicary but manipulating dates to cause overdrafts is so not nice.

I wish you could find a way to pay your wages without stiffing other people

Angrily
    ~me

Dan,

Here we go, one more letter to you.

I love you. You know that. I think deep down, you love me a little too. You've been ignoring me for the past two days... Let's explain...

We partied two nights in a row. Saturday night, you came over, we both got drunk (albeit, it doesn't take me much) and we were all over each other. You were putting your arm around my waist, I was hanging all over you, and for the first time in a long time, we laughed and smiled and were incredibly happy. Your hands would drift, mine would drift, we ended up cuddling on Kate's bed... man, we were happy.

Kate got drunk and was sick, so her ex came over to take care of her. You told me to come home with you. I was ecstatic, so I agreed. As soon as I hit the cold air outside, though, I was done. Beyond tired, I nearly fell asleep on the 45 min drive to your house. (And yes, you were sober enough by that time to drive, no worries.)

We got to your house. You set out your rule (no clothing in bed... it's happened before) and I obliged. We cuddled, and eventually both fell asleep. But during that time, we were SO happy. So happy.

The next night, you came over crabby. Then some other guys we knew came over, and you got possessive. I got drunk, you didn't because you had to work the next day. You texted me angrily saying if I was going to start acting stupid and taking my clothes off (which has happened before... =/) you were going to leave. I begged you not to, I was fine, I had no intentions of taking my clothes off, yet you got mad and left anyway. I stood in front of the door and begged you not to go -- I wanted the Dan back that I had had the night before. I grabbed your jacket to turn you towards me, and with clenched teeth, you said, "Get the f*** off me. Knock it off. I'm f***ing leaving."

And you left. And I cried.

I bawled, for what Kate told me was a good half hour. You were SO mad over something I DIDN'T do... You looked like you would have hit me had you not had enough self control. You yelled at Kate for "corrupting" me. I texted you later after I had cried it all out, and you apologized, but have been cold to me ever since.

What did I do?

I love you, and I can't do this with you anymore. You don't like me hanging out with certain guys. You've got jealousy issues and pretty big insecurities. But every time I try to get close, you give me the cold shoulder. What do you want from me?

We shouldn't have to be drunk to love each other the way we did. And yes, I'm sure it was love. You were holding me, dancing with me, spinning me in circles, kissing my cheek. I cried that night too, although I don't remember why. You kept wiping my tears, asking me why I was crying. You truly cared about me that night, and you were much more sober than I was.

Again, alcohol shouldn't make us love each other. But you know what? I don't care. For that one night, we were in love, we were infinite, and we were so happy. If that's what it takes, I'll do it. I know its pathetic, but to feel the real Dan like that... it's so worth it. That's what you mean to me.

Maybe you'll text me soon. I'm not going to be the first to text you. If you want me, you have to come to me. I'm done coming to you. But please just text me...

-Loves Meg.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by neko1 View Post
    Heck, I wish I could just have one...

Dear Me,
    Quit being such a social outcast. Quit being so depressed about not having any friends. You'd think after 32 years of being alone that I'd be used to it...sigh....

Kind of like me, you two! I have no friends outside of the internet. I barely go out -- my best friends are my family, my dogster friends & my pet talk friends, Lady, overall -- is my bestest friend though.

I'm not depressed about anything.

----

Dear Oreo.. and Jubilee.

I cry every night if I even think of you. I just wanna lay in bed and think about you two all night. I miss both of you. Oreo. You were my second dog -- and a personal favorite -- no one can replace you. And you couldn't replace Jubilee -- and she couldn't replace you. No one could replace anyone.

I love you two..and I just wanted to hold you two in my arms and hug you tight one last time... but no.

Sad,
    me.

Meg - it sounds like all this crap happens when booze is involved.

Heck, do you need a Dan Anonymous too?

I think you need to s*** or get off the pot. You mentioned therapy. Try it for a month.

None of this is Dan's fault - you are sticking around him and it happens.

Give it up and move on.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Meg - it sounds like all this crap happens when booze is involved.

Heck, do you need a Dan Anonymous too?

I think you need to s*** or get off the pot. You mentioned therapy. Try it for a month.

None of this is Dan's fault - you are sticking around him and it happens.

Give it up and move on.
    Ooohh..awesomely harsh.

Just kidding.

I kind of agree with Catty1 -- you've been sending letters to Dan forever, and others, too -- and in every letter it seems like it involves heartbreaking or drama. You're really nice and I've been reading your letters and I will probably continue to -- but if Dan treats you bad, then why do you stick around? Leave him.