Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear post 300...

Just saying a quick hello!

I wish I had something more profound to say, but sadly I'm not very articulate at 04:45...

I should go to bed.

~me

Edit: 301...oops lol.

Dear Meg,
    Hugs to you my dear. I hope you stick to your words and don't give this jerk any more of your time. You're worth much more than that, and you don't deserve to be miserable.

Stay strong, and know that you have friends here on PT behind you for support.

Love, Jenn

Dear Dan,

Sh*ts gonna go down.
    Be prepared. You deserve it all.
    I just have to be willing to let you get mad and NOT want to come and comfort you like always.

You've pissed off a lot of people... now it's all coming back to you.

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Someone,

I love you! I always will. I don't know why. You don't love me like you say you do. You don't know it, but you are really bad for me. I know this and just don't care. I'm still sitting here waiting. Waiting sucks. You are all I think about. 24/7. I love you.

Still Waiting,
    Me.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Dear J,

You're so f****** hot and cold. One week you can't get enough of me, and the next you don't even have the decency to let me know if we are, or aren't getting together. Thanks for making me wait by the phone. I deleted your number and txt msgs this morning. You can call me if you want to see me. I'm done playing games.

-Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear Ashley and Lute,

Looks like we're all in the same boat, huh?

*hugs*

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Meg, it sure does!

Dear me,

Seriously. Don't call him. Even though you still have it on your comp, you deleted it off your phone for a reason.

He's just not that into you.

- Me

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear Dan,

You didn't show up at Perkins tonight.
    Part of me wanted to be happy that I didn't have to see you...
    part of me wanted to cry.

Trying not to miss you-
    Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Summer,
    COME FAST. I HATE THIS SNOW! I thought I would like it when I was in tucson but it's killing me. PLEASE GO AWAY!

Dear Misty,
    I love you and you know that. Even though you claw my legs, hiss at me, claw my face, bite my face, climb up on my wrists and cause scars all over.

You're the best silver tabby I could have. BUT PLEASE STOP PUTTING -MY- SHOES INTO YOUR LITTERBOX, AND OTHER THINGS THAT YOU FIND LAYING AROUND ON THE PORCH! IT'S MAKING ME MAD!!!

Dear Self. Why don't you want to go to bed? You can go to bed, you don't have trouble sleeping. But you refuse to go to bed. What is wrong with you?? *cries*

Dear Yogurt,

I love YOU. SO MUCH!!

I will NEVER let you leave my life!

Dear Dad,
    I love you
    I talk to you on the phone everyday.

I want you and Mom to stop fighting. We need to be a family again. I want you to come back, dad. Please come back.

Heartbroken,

me.

Dear Chris,
    You asked me out last year, and I said no. I told you it was because we'd never see each other, but I lied about that. That was the least of my worries, the truth is I thought you were really Emo last year. You acted like you had he worst life, you said you hated your life in every single blog you posted on myspace, and I didn't want someone like that. So you texted me last week on Monday after a year of no talking and I found it cute, and now I like you again, but I don't think you feel the same anymore. You're not the cutest guy but you really are one of the nice ones. Even though I haven't seen you since 7th grade I've known you since 3rd grade and we'd hang out nearly every day now we don't see each other...ever. I still feel we could have something between us and I hope you still see it, whenever you're ready so am I.

love, me

Dear sonic and spyro games and sketch book collecting dust in my room,

I'm so sorry for the neglect I've been putting you guys through. I miss video games and sketching. I HATE MIDTERMS AND STUDYING AND CHEMISTRY!! Why must I stay away from my loves, why? I will get back to you 3 soon

Love,
    Sonaspyro sketching nerd

bump

Dear Dan,

I came over last night. A friend of yours had passed away the day before and you just needed someone to be with and take your mind off of her.
    I shouldn't have done it, I know. I'm trying to let you go, and your cuddling and kiss on the forehead didn't help.
    We sat and watched a movie. You barely talked to me the entire time, so I figured you didn't want me there. We got up to go smoke, and I asked if you wanted me to leave. All you said was, "Now? Why?" So we went back upstairs afterwards. More silence, then you look up and me and go, "Can I rest my head on your lap?" I melted. You just needed to feel close to someone. In that moment, you looked so cute and innocent and sad... I couldn't help but smile.
    Then the inevitable happened, (no sex, don't worry about it) but we got a little cozier and cuddled. Everything feels so perfect when I'm with you.
    You told me I couldn't stay because you didn't want me to see you all crabby in the morning. I can understand, I'm the same way. I drove home at 4 in the morning smiling.
    You texted me just now asking if I made it home okay. You've NEVER done that before. It put a huge smile on my face. After I told you I made it home fine (it's a 45 minute drive and I was beyond tired) you thanked me for coming over. You've never done that, either.

I love you, Dan.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl View Post
    Dear Dan,

I came over last night. A friend of yours had passed away the day before and you just needed someone to be with and take your mind off of her.
    I shouldn't have done it, I know. I'm trying to let you go, and your cuddling and kiss on the forehead didn't help.
    We sat and watched a movie. You barely talked to me the entire time, so I figured you didn't want me there. We got up to go smoke, and I asked if you wanted me to leave. All you said was, "Now? Why?" So we went back upstairs afterwards. More silence, then you look up and me and go, "Can I rest my head on your lap?" I melted. You just needed to feel close to someone. In that moment, you looked so cute and innocent and sad... I couldn't help but smile.
    Then the inevitable happened, (no sex, don't worry about it) but we got a little cozier and cuddled. Everything feels so perfect when I'm with you.
    You told me I couldn't stay because you didn't want me to see you all crabby in the morning. I can understand, I'm the same way. I drove home at 4 in the morning smiling.
    You texted me just now asking if I made it home okay. You've NEVER done that before. It put a huge smile on my face. After I told you I made it home fine (it's a 45 minute drive and I was beyond tired) you thanked me for coming over. You've never done that, either.

I love you, Dan.

-Meg
    Happy for you, Megan!

After all the grief that kid gives me... I can't help but love him.

Dan-

I have no idea why I write you so many letters in this poor thread. I guess I just need to get my feelings out somewhere, and this is the one place you're sure not to find them.

We were at Perkins tonight. You and Kate managed to ignore me for the better part of two hours. I was angry, obviously. Not that you were talking to Kate, like YOU thought, but simply the fact that you left me alone at a different table to talk to her. I have feelings too, you know.

Then sh*t hit the fan with Kate and Chris and she wanted to leave. I got up to take her home, didn't say much to you and got in the car. You stood outside and yelled, "Meg, get the f*** out of the car."

I get out, and you wrapped me up in the tightest, most loving hug you've ever given me. All I could think of was this quote: "It's like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you and they give you a squeeze and all your fear and anxiety come shooting out of your mouth and you can breath again."

You thanked me again for coming over last night and then you said those beloved words... "Loves Meg, goodnight."

Those words bring me nearly to tears every time I hear them.

You have no idea what you do to me.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.