Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear person,
    I don't know what happened, you annoy me alot now. I don't even know why, you just do. I've heard the phrase "high school changes people" but it's not really a big change it's just annoying. I hope it stops, you're becoming more like her EVERYDAY.

love? me

Dear... whoever. I don't care anymore.

You made me sound like a complete scumbag. No, I NEVER BEGGED you for sex, but thanks for making her think that. You threw me under the bus by telling her without telling me... she was mad at me for DAYS, thank you very little.

So yeah, I was obviously pissed at you last night. I was trying really hard not to cry because I pretty much found out you aren't the guy you said you were. Apparently you have a f***buddy relationship with some girl YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE (forgive me, there's no better way of putting it...) and you had been with her three days ago. That's pretty damn pathetic if you ask me. If you try, you can get yourself a decent girl, but you're not doing a whole lot to make yourself look good right now.

We talked tonight. Things are okay between us. I can't do this with you anymore, especially with the aforementioned "buddy" you have. I can't trust you or who you've been with, so as for us? We're through.

I love you, and I really care about you. I hope you start manning up and taking care of yourself. You deserve to be happy as much as anyone else, but this isn't the way to do it. Somethings going to go terribly wrong (i.e. your "buddy" getting pissed off at you and telling everyone she knows... it's coming, I know it is...) and you're going to go back to being the depressed, solitary, independent person you were a couple months ago. I don't want that. I love seeing you happy.

Please start making good decisions. I love you and I don't want to see you get hurt again.

Loves, Meg.

---

Kate-

I don't even know what to say to you. You blew up at me AGAIN for some minor crap. Then you turn it around and make it a "poor Kate" pity party. I'm not falling for your stupid sh*t anymore. I'm done not having a backbone with you. You don't control me. No one does. I'm not bending to your rules anymore. I'm done trying to make YOU happy and basing my decisions off of what YOU would approve of.

THIS IS MY LIFE. I DESERVE to be happy once and a while, don't I? You need some serious anger management. You make it painful for me to even be around you. Take that as a hint.

Trying to love you,
    Meg.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Rich,

I feel guilty for taking this job when it's what you always wanted. You say you're not mad, but I find that hard to believe. If it was the reverse way I'm sure I'd be irked, as you have all right to be. I'm dreading going to work, because you've been talking about it for ages. I can't help but hope that Amy gives you a position as well.

Love,
    Ashley

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

These letters are so heartbreaking. Sorry to all of you. I have nothing to write here since I think this is for people only and I love animals than I do myself, my family or any other person.

Dear Illness,

If I could just beat you....But I don't have to beat you once.I have to beat you mulitple times a day.Sometimes I feel like I don't have it in me to beat you.But I know I do.
    Someday,Someday...You will be only a little part of my life.

Still Fighting,
    Me
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Quote Originally Posted by RipplingWaves55 View Post
    These letters are so heartbreaking. Sorry to all of you. I have nothing to write here since I think this is for people only and I love animals than I do myself, my family or any other person.

This thread is for writing to people, places, things and PETS too! Write whatever your feeling, its here for you to vent. Ive written letters on here to my ISP lol...which by the way DEAR CLEARWIRE, quit disconnecting me when the microwave turns on! Thank you...lol

Quote Originally Posted by RipplingWaves55 View Post
    You can write to anyone. I've written to abstract ideas, to animals, people, etc..

Niņo & Eliza

This thread is for more than writing to PEOPLE... Heck, I've written to my aunt's TOILET if you go back a few pages, lmao.

---

Dear Sarah, Kari, Justin and Adam,

I love you guys. Seriously. Tonight was really fun. It was nice not to have any Dan drama.

Thank you for making me laugh and smile.

Love,
    Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Jubilee,

I miss you like I've never missed someone before. I want you back. I should have taken you for surgery, but no. I was too afraid you were going to die since your age was so high.

I should have taken you to the vet to be euthanized since you were in such pain, but no I didn't do that either. I would have missed you too much. And I miss you now more than I ever would have. I miss you so much baby..

Dear Nicole,

Five months. Yep.

I still love you,
    Me

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Dear *snow*

I you, but please, please stop !!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

dear...... you.....

why is it so difficult to deal with simple things... why do you have to "impress" others... why do you unconciously *I think* make things than take the specialness out of things/situations...

why try to look nice to other and look bad to me... don´t I count more??...some nice things DO look bad... please don´t do them!!... even less bad things...

keeping secrets... well... some have made the light... why lie about them.. I ALREADY KNOW!.. man, why is it so hard for you to understand...

this weekend was supposed to be special... and now I´ll be spending it with my lone self while you party... have fun...

me....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Dear Assistant....

Why must you always be so negative??? It's like you are never happy unless you're making someone else unhappy. I swear you feed off of it, and just love to make me more unhappy. I've just gotten back to work, and already you are there to bring me down and make me feel like crap. doesn't help that you also ignore whatever I tell you to do (you are the assistant), and just do what ever it is you feel like doing instead.

Why are you such a racist? You make the nastiest comments, and yet, you profess to be such a "good christian". Would a good christian make the comments you do?? And you get this glee in your eye when I'm having problems with things, and then you say if I wasn't "such a heathen" I'd have it easier if I went to church. What is up with that??? Just because I'm not outwardly religiious does not mean I'm a heathen.

Ugh. You annoy the crap out of me. I wish I could say this all to your face. I can't though, cause I'd get reprimanded, and I'd probably beat the crap out of you in the end. I don't need to be on page one of our local news "Librarian beats assistant senseless". It would not be a good scene.

Please just be more understanding, less racist, less judgemental and just be an understanding, humane person for once. This is your last year of work before you retire, just give it a rest! I wish you could see yourself from the outside to see how hateful you are, and how you impact those around you.

Dear self,

Please get off the internet and focus on your year-end report. It's due tomorrow and you're no where close to finish.

Theresa

Thanks ~Jessie~

Dear You,

I'm so done.

I can't. CAN'T. keep doing this with you. It's physically and emotionally draining.

It's over, I'm done. I'm not texting you anymore, I'm not going to Perkins just to talk to you. I can't DO IT ANYMORE. I'm sick of crying over you, I'm sick of you getting mad about stupid little things.

I CAN'T.

Maybe one day you'll realize what you had. You'll realize that I really did love you, and I was right in front of you the whole damn time. That I am capable of being loved and loving you. You're gonna realize what you passed up, and by then it's going to be too late. You had me close, then you slowly started pushing me away. You pushed just hard enough and now I'm not coming back.

You're on your own.

I hope you find someone who can make you happy.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.