Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear letter T key on my keyboard,

You annoy the heck out of me today. Please work properly as I have a report to turn in this week, and I really need your cooperation.

Theresa

Thanks ~Jessie~

Dear Haines Alaska,

I miss you and all your snow! When I get back please let there be more, maybe 5 or 6 feet? Come on, when I left you were half way there at 3 feet. I don't think this is to much to ask!

Love,
    Tired of the brown Georgia landscape

Dear National Animal Control Officer Association,

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, for offering your classes to make me a better Animal Control Officer. I simply love my job, thanks for teaching me how to do it more efficiently!

Love,
    A very happy ACO –Ashley
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 01-06-2009 at 09:31 PM.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Dear Self,

You just cut your thumb wide open because you're STUPID.

Way to go.

---

Dear Dan,

I don't even know what to say. you found out that Sarah and I are sort of friends now. I didn't expect you to get that mad. You told me you liked it better when I hated her... that you felt betrayed... and when I told you I valued our friendship more than the friendship between her and I... you blew me off. You said, "Whatever. I'm going to bed."

I am so so sorry. I didn't see it turning out this way. I though making things better with Sarah would create less tension, and it did exactly the opposite. I cried the whole way home because I know how much I upset you and I feel like the scum of the earth for the way I hurt you tonight. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You've taught me so much in the time we've been friends. Please don't throw it away over a stupid girl.

I LOVE you, Dan. Please don't let me go.

Love,
    Megs

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Comcast,
    Thanks for giving up Halmark channel back! Now I can watch M*A*S*H again regularly until I move.

Niņo & Eliza

Dear 2009,

please be good to me... 2008 did a last very bad turn on me... I lost one of my fids and two furries are MIA...

a lil help would be so appreciated..

thanks..

me
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by joycenalex View Post
    dear you, this is a big decision, and i'm scared. i never saw myself as a parent, i had bad parenting, mediocre parenting is all around and from what i've seen from the outside is that good parenting is a gutsucking, all encompassing full time involvement, and yet despite my fears, we cannot leave you in the home of a drug selling excon who neglects you and is one of the stupidest humans i've ever met. she'll be back in prison soon or shot in a drug robbery you're precious and we maybe your only chance at escaping that mess. are we up to that job and joy? signed joyce
    Dear you ~ Just reading this now. I just have to say you are my hero.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Dan--

We finally talked... thank god. It's over and done with, you're not so mad at me. And this? This made me smile bigger than I have in DAYS.

Daniel: Loves meg. Night night

Megan: you do not

Daniel: Dont.... EVER.... say that... You want to piss me off? That is the easiest way. Its like my "instant rage" button

I love you too, Dan.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear you

I love you more than words can say. I'll never be content with the mundane trappings of normal reality and you keep reminding me of that. Maybe I should start living and get out of just existing.

I'm glad you still feel the same way I do.

Love always

Me

Dear Dan,

I saw the happy Dan tonight for the first time in MONTHS.

All I could think was, "D*mn... I love that boy."

Stay happy, boy. You deserve it.

-Loves Meg.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Julie,
    THANK YOU! I'm sure I will love it at the barn and I'll love my new job. I will work hard and learn as much as I can.
    Love, An excited new student/employee

Niņo & Eliza

Dear World,

I'm moving on,

But I know as soon as I hear that beloved, "Loves Meg," I'm going to lose it all again.

$%#$^@-
    Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Hi Boy,
    I miss you. I hate myself for how I treated you in the last few months of your life. I want you to know I love you and it breaks my heart. I did not cry when I heard you died, not until now. When I remember the way you acted when I took you somewhere new, always running back to me and licking me, reasured and protected by me. I feel like I was such a lousy owner, and I was. I let your nails go way too long, let your water get dirty, never took you out of your cage more than 5 times in 3 months...
    Your body is in our freezer- I don't like it there at all. I don't like to go near the fridge/freezer if I don't have to. Mom opened it up to put something she bought in there, but I couldn't see anything. I miss you. Come back home.
    How were you feeling before you died and how long did you have to feel that way? I can't believe I didn't catch on sooner. I was so worried about myself I forgot to worry about anyone else. That happens a lot. When I found you having such a hard time breathing on Thursday I had a feeling I wouldn't see you again. I hate myself for it but for a second I was kind of glad that I might not have to find you a new home. I can't believe myself for being such an idiot. I truly was willing to rack up a big debt if you weren't better by the time I got home from my weekend away. I didn't think by that time that you'd be gone. Could we have saved your life if we took you to the vet that day? You've never been to a vet before.
    By the time I got where I was going I forgot you weren't well. I hate myself for it. Hate. By Sunday I was even telling new Julie, my new boss, about the cute little white rabbit I have after you had died. I forgot you were even sick. Thankfully my mom was smart enough not to tell me until I got home to find your cage and carrier empty. That's when I remembered you hadn't been breathing well. I thought they got rid of your body until my mom came in my room that night to tell me "we kept him so you can bury him" I did not want to hear that. At all. I said, "Is he in the freezer?" knowing the answer. I hate that. I hate that your cold, stiff, lifeless body is in my freezer with my food like just another meaningless thing. Of course, it's just a body and means nothing but I can't see you like that. I never want to have to. I was fine with the rats because I never knew them alive, and they were there to feed the snakes. But you are not.
    I want you back.
    Come home to me.
    I see why people believe in religion now.
    Come home.
    Don't go. I don't want you gone. I don't.
    I miss you baby.
    Hop free, bunny foo foo.

Come home to me.

Niņo & Eliza

Dear babyloo,

I read you a couple of my "dear you" threads, because I wanted you to know how much you still mean to me.

And even though I don't post them anymore here (or post much on PT for that matter... oops), it doesn't mean that I don't care about you deeply.

We've had our ups and our downs, and we've had our day separations, but we always come back to eachother. We get aggravated, but I still love you. I'll always love you. You mean more to me than I could ever explain. You're my little child, yes, you are, but it's okay. Boys will be boy, and I accept that.

I love you, and I want to forever be with you.

There are still things about you that I have yet to learn, and I want to spend my life figuring them out. We don't talk much about marriage - we talk about spending a long time with eachother instead. And really, marriage will come when it comes. I just look forward to tomorrow with you, and the next day, and days following that.

There are days where everything goes wrong, and I get frustrated and take it out on you, but you're always there at the end of my rant. You're always there. And that's what is important. That we're there for eachother.

I mean, I know I talk a lot and stuff, but you know when it's important. And you know when I'm serious.. a nd you know when I'm down, and you're there to pick me up.

And for that, I love you.

Your darling, your angel, your baby.

-Sara
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Dear self,

Please get your sh*t together.

love,
    me

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Dear Illness,

LEAVE ME ALONE!

I hate you

-Whats left of me
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey