Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Meg...any news on that therapist you were gonna see?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather be wanted than needed. Otherwise that just makes me a drug, not a human being in the other person's eyes.

But I know what you mean.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear You,

We talked today, finally... you said you didn't want to hurt me, you couldn't destroy me... you want me, but you can't do that to me.
    I don't know what to say. I want YOU. I want YOU to be happy, and if that doesn't include me, I'm going to have to deal with it. That's all I've ever wanted for you, is to find happiness.
    I still love you, even if you won't let me.

Love,
    Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Confused and Puzzle==== confuzzled
    Dogs//Wolves//Animals=:

Dear internet service,

...I hate you

...and the one I had before you too
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Me,

Get on track with your resolutions, will ya?
    No soda today, you've done good on that. But the pizza you ate wasn't the best choice.
    Go start laundry. And while that's going, pop some Tylenol for your headache and get your pilates DVD in!

Tough love,
    Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Tudou.com,
    F!@K YOU! I WANT TO WATCH ANGEL RIGHT NOW! I mean, I don't care about the Chinese subtitles, but you can't refuse to load some of the best episodes. I can NOT miss this one, there's too much going on and it's the second to last of the season! ARGHHHH
    No love at all,
    me

Niņo & Eliza

Dear World,

I have just made one girl's world better by letting her know that I'm not mad at her...
    I'm learning to stand up on my own and not let Kate judge who I am friends with. Just because Kate is mad at her, doesn't mean I am.
    Right now, she just needs a hug and someone to talk to. I'm glad I could be that person. It'll be okay, Sarah. I promise.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear You,

Dan: I loves mah meg...

Thank you. That was all I needed to hear.
    I love you too, even though I won't say it.
    Our "I love you"'s mean two different things, I'm afraid.

I still love you and your stupid cruise ship...
    -Megs

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear New Year's Resolutions,

You seemed like such a good idea before the first of the year. But I'm having trouble keeping up with you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Anger,
    Why are you so difficult to get rid of? I can't calm you, I can't push you away anymore, yet I can't express you. You dig yourself deeper into my heart every day and I don't know what to do.

Dear source of said anger,
    I can't think about you without completely shutting down. I can't talk to you without being nearly brought to tears. I can't reason with you without just giving in - and that's NOT an option. This whole situation has hurt me beyond all words and reason, and I cannot stand you because you weren't there to hear me out, to actually listen to me and actually, honest-to-God hear what I had to say. Now? I don't even want you to be there. I just don't care anymore. And you hate me for that, too. You force me to say "I love you" just for your own peace of mind but that's not the truth. You know it, and you refuse to admit it to yourself. Just leave me alone, step out of my life. Everything about you stresses me out and then you get mad at me for that, too. I am tired of your inconsistancy and narrowmindedness. Maybe if you would open your eyes and your heart you would realize that, yeah, maybe I'm right and maybe God DOES want this thing to happen. He shows me signs and opportunities every day and it hurts more than I can describe to turn those opportunities down.

You don't understand, you never will. So stop pretending to care and then pitying yourself when you tell your friends, "My daughter just doesn't like me." It's too late now. I am done.

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

Dear migraines:

Please go away.

Thank you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Dear Monday,

Please let this be a good day.

Thanks,

Me.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dear anybody,
    Woo hoo! I beat the system! a few quick google searches and I found a way to make fanvideos without waiting for each dvd to come from Blockbuster Online and without paying close to $200. The PTB must like the fans

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Dan,

Please. Please, please please please please please.
    What don't you get? You're not a horrible person. You need to erase that idea from your head. LET SOMEONE LOVE YOU, Dan. You need to be loved. You can't keep putting up that stupid wall of yours.
    Love, Megs

---

Dear Justin,

I'm sorry things were so damn awkward with us tonight. I don't know how to act around you. You're madly in love with me, and I just don't feel the same way, and I know telling you would kill you. You did move here for me, so the guilt I'm feeling right now is pretty immense. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do anymore.
    Love, Meg

---

Dear Sarah,

We actually sat and spoke at Perkins tonight! Go us. Kate still doesn't like me being friends with you, but bah, who cares. My life, not hers. =]
    Besides, our love for Sex and the City put together... that's pretty epic.
    -Meg

---

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear team that is conducting my interview tomorrow:

I really want this job a LOT. Please like me enough to hire!

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678