Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hey Toler,
    Uh! I think of you often. In fact, just now Calvin was back in the maintenance office and just the tone of his voice sounded exactly like you. I jumped up to go see who it was. Everyone that still works here when you were here misses you a lot. We always find ways to bring you up and talk about you (good things of course ).
    I don't understand why you had to leave us. It's just not fair. I'm sure you already know Jordan is living in the place you and Candace were living when you went to be with your son. The only thing that brings me peace is to know you are no longer in pain.

Take a trip over to the rainbow bridge and have a play day with all of the beloved animals that are there waiting for their humans.

Missing You!!
    Cindy
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Dear Scott,

We still play this stupid game after seven years. For seven years, you've loved me, and I've loved you. And yet, we've never been more than really good friends. There's nothing stopping us from being together now. Even when I was engaged to someone else, I knew deep down it was a big mistake. I knew that if you said you were finally ready, I'd leave him for you. I had to imagine your body next to mine as I fell asleep next to another man. It was difficult trying to move on from something I've never had to begin with. I've always loved you and will continue to. I hope one day you'll take a chance on us.

Forever yours,
    Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear Checking Account,

Can't you like... duplicate the money I have? Triple?

Please?

Broke,
    Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear John and Hank,
    You are awesome beyond belief. I think yesterday was the best day of my life. I expected to show up and hear John talk in a big auditorium, then walk around town, but everywhere I went, you guys where there too! Hank, I love you so much, and John, I can't wait to start reading An Abundance of Katherines, then Looking For Alaska. Thank you for selling Katherines for so cheap.

An overly obsessive fangirl.

Niņo & Eliza

Dear the person doing the Hiring for the Animal Control Officer Postion,

PICK ME! I love animals, I have lots of experince and I really want to move back to Haines Alaska! It's my dream job. Please, please, please pick me!!

From,
    The bect ACO officer you will ever have,
    Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Dear Brother,
    Please pitch in and help me take care of our aging parents. Our sister is at her summer home and I spent most of my weekend at our parents' house. I would appreciate it if you would give them some of your time. Please do not expect your wife to do it in your place. That is not a reasonable expectation. Please be the son your parents need right now.
    Signed,
    Your Sister
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Gallup Polls,

Please. STOP. Calling. Me. Twice a day for a 3 weeks straight is OBNOXIOUS and annoying.

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaggggggggghhhhh!

Dear Knees,

What do you need? I'll get it for you! I hope all the vitamins are helping. Are there exercises I could do that would help? I try my best to be careful, but I think my elastic is shot or something. I want to make sure the ligaments stay where they're supposed to, and I don't want you getting all inflamed. I'll do better about taking NSAIDs when you're unhappy. Please don't go screwy on me! Show me how to take better care of you. I can't rely on doctors and nurses because all I have is a minimal HMO with an unaffordable deductible, so we need to cooperate on keeping you healthy. Tell me how.

Love, Columbine

Dear Chubbs,

I'm sorry we couldn't save you.

Love Your Broken Hearted Foster Mom,
    Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Dear Person I Am Having A Conversation With Through Youtube Messages,
    It really isn't worth getting all worked up about someone you don't know who thinks it's alright to upload something which they don't own the copyright to and blatantly tells you they don't care. When you say things like, "Kids these days..." it shows you haven't taken the time to see that every single generation says that to the one below them. In the 80s you were afraid for the world because of the punks who were going to inherit it. Is it ruined? Not entirely. Also, while you're at it, please brush up on your grammar and sentence structure.
    Signed,
    Me

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Dan,

I like you. I'm sorry you can't see that and accept me for who I am. I still like you, but you don't like me in the same way. I'm done trying. I'm here if you want me, but I'm not waiting forever.

Your favorite head-scratcher,
    Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Matthew,

I'm not sure where things stand right now.. I'm probably more lost than anyone right now.

But because I don't have the nerve to talk to you right now, I'll just type my "talk" with you.

The last month or two has been so weird between the two of us. You say I've become a lot meaner, but I've noticed it's only to you. I don't know why this is... because I love you so much. You're so important to me, and I only want to see you happy.

The other day, you got mad because I wanted to come home. I wanted a night away from you, away from everyone. I just wanted ME time. Then, that night, you got even MORE mad when I said I was staying the night at my house, and not with you. You had so much of a cow, you cussed me out, and said it was over. I asked you not to act crazy, but really, it opened my eyes.

I don't need to be with someone forever who treats me like that. You yell, and curse, and treat me like crap when you don't get your way. You make me feel guilty for wanting things for myself. You exhaust me, mentally, physically, and emotionally, when I can't take care of myself, because I'm too busy taking care of YOU.

You're 23 years old, and you lack so much motivation. Have some aspirations, have some desire, have some gumption. DO SOMETHING. Get off your butt, and do something. Treat yourself right, and that'll lead to treating other people right.

But, it hasn't always been like this. I swear, I haven't always felt like this. We use to be good to eachother, and for eachother. We use to be an INCREDIBLE duo. Something happen, something changed. I talked to Samantha about it all, and she said that maybe it's just because we were meant to be for a year, but not forever. And I agree.

I was SO lost when I first met you. Greg destroyed me in unimaginable ways. He took so much away from me, but you helped me find myself again. You gave me reason. And you, you were in a mess. You were cleaning your act up, you were off drugs, and you were turning your life around. I was your reason, as well.

Now, we're stronger people. We've been together, we've loved, we've laughed, we've cried... together. We've been one, we've helped eachother. But maybe it's time for us to move on. Really, I'll ALWAYS love you. I'll always have a special place in my heart for you. I'd never forget you. And I want to remain in contact with you, forever and always.

But for now, you've got to make the first move. Talk to me, call, text, whatever. I can't be the first move again.

I love you, Matthew.

Sara
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Dear Matthew,

I think it is going to work out.
    If we stick to what we said we would do, I think it will.

At least, I hope.

ihope.ihope.ihope.ihope.ihope.

love,
    Sara
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Not so dear sister in law,
    For your information my dislike for you started long before the casket flowers!

Also, you should probably know that anything you tell the florist will get back to me since she's my friend.

One last thing, it will be a cold day in h*ll before I let you "care" for my father.

It's a shame lobotomies aren't still available.

_______

Well now, I feel much better!

From Decker with Love

Dear Oregon insect population ,

I HATE you, I really do. I seem to be alergic to the bites/stings of every single one of you. I can't go outside without being victimized. I try repellant and you resist. You even follow me into my HOUSE! You harass my cats and infest anything I leave sitting out for more than five minutes.
    Now you've made me miss work and I can't see out of one eye. Are you friggen happy now?
    It's hot enough to kill bugs outside...yet there only seems to be MORE of you.
    Why don't you just DIE! You are the only thing that makes living here miserable.

Disrespectfully,
    Longing for just one night of tempatures below freezing