Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear second job,

I'm ready to leave you! I said I'd take ONE more shift a week.. instead I got four shifts total. This means I work 15 hour days four times a week, and the one night a week I get to myself, is actually spent driving to agility an hour outside the city. I asked for variation in my shifts.. instead you gave me training shifts in the same place.. so now I get to stay even longer to train someone. F*** YOU!

With love,
    Ashley

----------------------------------------

Dear B,

I can't wait to see you tonight.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear PT,

If I had the balls to leave, I would.
    We have good times, tons of good times. Talking for hours, watching movies, playing video games... I tend to write about the bad times, I know. I just can't let go of someone I care so much about, regardless of how he treats me on his bad days. He's lost all of his friends because of things that have happened in the past... He needs someone.

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

He's lost all of his friends because of things that have happened in the past... He needs someone.
    Things that he has done in the past, you mean?

This isn't love at all...it's pity. You wanna be a hero?

This is about your ego and not about Dan at all.

JMHO
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

How can you say its my ego? I don't even have an ego. It is about Dan. It's about me caring too much and him not enough.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I say it's your ego because you would rather be needed than wanted.

You want to be good and important enough that you will make him love you more.

That is ego.

And it's also repeating the same fight you have with your dad.

You're not gonna win with this one, hon.

If Dan was wonderful and really loved you and you "won" - the challenge would be gone and the joy would fade out pretty quickly.

Until you find another "challenge" to get the adrenaline going again.

It's called the "thrill of the kill". You get hooked on the trying to win. It's very addictive - and many people, especially women, get hooked.

Have a look and see if trying to get your dad's attention doesn't kinda feel the same way....

I don't try and get my dads attention. I've given up on that. Its over, its done, I lost. He's got his wife, she's completely turned him around, and is trying to brainwash the rest of the family.

As far as dan, its not a game. I know you won't believe me, regardless of what I say. Dan is the first person I've cared about this deeply in a long time. I'm not going to deny that part of it is about being needed, but I really do love him. If he "caved" and decided he loved me, I would be so happy. I'm trying to get over dan, but its easier said than done.

I respect your opinion, but I need to do what I feel is right.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear I lovemyAbbygirl,

I know you don't know me, but I have read your posts with sadness. I hope you'll take this as it is meant to be, in no way is it a criticism, but I just have to comment on one thing you wrote.

Again, alcohol shouldn't make us love each other. But you know what? I don't care. For that one night, we were in love, we were infinite, and we were so happy. If that's what it takes, I'll do it. I know its pathetic, but to feel the real Dan like that... it's so worth it. That's what you mean to me.
    Alcohol is not the answer. A relationship built on the affects of alcohol is doomed from the start. Alcohol doesn't bring out the real person. Please just be very careful. This seems like a very dangerous type of relationship, especially emotionally. I really hope you do find happiness and that you will continue to share your feelings with us. Maybe you could go back through this thread and read your previous posts taking note of how often you've posted very similiar sounding events and your feelings and your resolves after each of those. Sadly it does sound like a vicious cycle. You are worth more than that and deserve better.

Sincerely,
    Moe

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    Dear I lovemyAbbygirl,

I know you don't know me, but I have read your posts with sadness. I hope you'll take this as it is meant to be, in no way is it a criticism, but I just have to comment on one thing you wrote.

Alcohol is not the answer. A relationship built on the affects of alcohol is doomed from the start. Alcohol doesn't bring out the real person. Please just be very careful. This seems like a very dangerous type of relationship, especially emotionally. I really hope you do find happiness and that you will continue to share your feelings with us. Maybe you could go back through this thread and read your previous posts taking note of how often you've posted very similiar sounding events and your feelings and your resolves after each of those. Sadly it does sound like a vicious cycle. You are worth more than that and deserve better.

Sincerely,
    Moe
    Yeah. You don't need alcohol to love

Dear Impending Snowstorm,

Could you just disappear? Don't come my way, don't go another way and don't go back the way you came. I have plans this weekend and if you show up, you'll be interfering.

Go away!

Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Snow = Did you say Snow?? Hey Come to Texas..
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Impending Snowstorm,

Could you just disappear? Don't come my way, don't go another way and don't go back the way you came. I have plans this weekend and if you show up, you'll be interfering.

Go away!

Elyse

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Trade with me lvpets2002. Please please trade with me. I WANT SUN, AND SUMMER!!!

He's got his wife, she's completely turned him around, and is trying to brainwash the rest of the family.
    Yeah, no resentment there, huh?

You're still trying to 'win' this very battle with every guy you want. How about Butch, who you loved cause he was the dad you lost?

Practice dating boring guys for a while.

And PLEASE read "Women Who Love Too Much" by Robyn Norwood. Old book, but a classic on the subject.

Did Dan give you clear permission to 'help' and 'fix' him? No? Then it's ego, nothing more.

Moesha was right. Just click on your user name here, click on Statistics, and click on find all threads and/or posts by.

And just read through them.

No one else here will know but you.

Dan's not going to get rid of you because he can always get some, even if that is only attention.

Dear Me,

Stop dating jack@sses.

Kthx.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by RipplingWaves55 View Post
    Yeah. You don't need alcohol to love
    Sounds like an obsession - not love! Move on to something less counter-productive!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Sounds like an obsession - not love! Move on to something less counter-productive!
    She said up before that she would drink alcohol to keep him in her life -- I'm moving out of this subject till Catty1 and Ilovemyabbygirl stop.