Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Mother Nature,
    please stop the rain!!!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Senior Year,
    I can't wait for this to be over. About 2 months left to go.. At the same time, I'm kinda shocked it went by this fast. All my other high school years seemed to drag on, especially Junior year. This year was literally a flicker in the wind. Well, I can't wait to be done!

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear Senior Year,
    I can't wait for this to be over. About 2 months left to go.. At the same time, I'm kinda shocked it went by this fast. All my other high school years seemed to drag on, especially Junior year. This year was literally a flicker in the wind. Well, I can't wait to be done!

It'll be gone before you know it, and you might miss it just a little bit
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Dear Jello,

Thank you for making sugar free pudding snacks that I am allowed to eat as a diabetic. Thank you again for making them tasty! However, I want to say "WHY???" when I realized that the milk chocolate ones taste like delicious cake batter. You make it difficult to only eat one!

Thank you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Thank you for another year!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    Dear Jello,

Thank you for making sugar free pudding snacks that I am allowed to eat as a diabetic. Thank you again for making them tasty! However, I want to say "WHY???" when I realized that the milk chocolate ones taste like delicious cake batter. You make it difficult to only eat one!

Thank you.
    Omg!! I think its the same jello that makes those fizzy jellies that are MY FAVORITE!!! That Jello company should be a billionaire by now, they are awesome!

Dear freshman year of college,

Boy, have you flown by! I wish finals would hurry up and get here so I can move to Knoxville and have this year over with. The stress and lack of sleep is not good for me, and I'd like for it to be over soon.

Thanks.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear B.,
    You and A. went to the theatre and saw a show I really wanted to see. You know I love musical theatre, you know how I feel about going alone, yet you didn't call and ask if I wanted to join you. More proof that I'm your second or third choice.

Signed,
    me
    I don't know how old you are, but if you are north of 16, you need to simply drop these "friends" and realize that there ARE plenty of people out there that are deserving of your companionship. These people sound like class A jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    I don't know how old you are, but if you are north of 16, you need to simply drop these "friends" and realize that there ARE plenty of people out there that are deserving of your companionship. These people sound like class A jerks.
    I'm way north of sixteen (44). Things changed a lot when they started spending so much time together. Life goes on!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-20-2011 at 04:41 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear mahzu, glad I spent $19 + at your place only to not be able to hold down the meal. I dont like visiting the bathroom 4 times in 20 minutes at 1 am when I have a double shift at work tomorrow. Glad I went to bed early for this! I know where I'm not going for awhile. Not appreciative, Alyssa.

Dear Up coming Final Exams, I really wish you would be easy and won't make me crazy with tension. Hoping that I go through with you guys in ease and nice. I mean you are easy and I pass with great marks.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Deer in my Neighborhood - Could you please not walk along the curb at night. You blend in so well with the trees and leaves that I sometimes don't see you. I really don't want to collide with you! I enjoy seeing you when I drive home from church through the forest preserves on Wolf Road. I am trying to take as many well-lit roads as possible, but the last half a mile worries me t he most.

And if you could just stand still for a second in the morning when you're munching on grass after the landscapers do the lawn in front of my building - I enjoy seeing you and I'd love to take your picture.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Dear Doe on Willow Springs Road-- I almost didn't see you there by the side of the road last night, you blended in so well with the trees. Could you just go a little further away from the side of the road -- I don't want to collide with you. I'm trying to use as many well-lit roads as I can since it is that time of year. I am fortunate to live in a place where I get to see deer every now and then.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear Florida,
    I can't wait to move to you. I hate this weather...and not being able to wear shorts! It's sad when I think 40 degrees is WARM >.<
    Love, an angry NJ resident.
    Dear Alysser,

I can't wait until you move here. You will love me! But be prepared because if you think 40 degrees is warm, you will completely roast when I am at 95 and 90% humidity. There is always a trade-off. And mosquitos. . .and alligators. And you will be south of the Mason-Dixon line which is often quite shocking for northerners for a while. But will welcome you heartily when you arrive and so will my displaced northern resident Catherinedana.

Love,
    Florida

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Dear Richard Dawkins,
    Keep on opening people's eyes to science and asking people to really think for themselves and look at evidence and reason instead of blindly following what they're taught or what seems like a comfortable little spot. Thank you for making wonderful documentaries.
    Love,
    An agreeable viewer/reader.

Niño & Eliza

Dear you,

Crap. Not again. I mean, really? Why does this keep happening to me? Sigh.

Sincerely,
    A distraught/upset Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan