Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear you.....

Or HEY YOU!

Thanks for being a pal for soooooo many years.

YOu have always been there to hold this wussy's hand when he needed it. You have been a shoulder to cry on, a kick in the arse when I needed it, a back to help me lift the world when I had to carry it on my back.

You have been a critical eye, a listening ear and a sharp tongue when I deserved it. You have been a lap to rest my head against, arms to give me a hug when I wanted one, and a spine when I need it.

You have been my bits - biologically speaking, impossible-but you know what I mean! You have been my heart, another brain and my guts when I thought I had none.

You have been a fresh breath of air, another outlook and that step into the unknown. You have been a smile, a kind word and patient with my quirks.

You have been my friend. I couldn't ask for anything else from you except more time, but you have given me all that I could ask for and more than I deserve.

Friends do come and go and I am happy that you are like gum on my favorite shoes.

Thanks bunches,
    Me
    Last edited by RICHARD; 10-30-2008 at 01:32 PM.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Dear Life...

One of these days I'll understand but for now I'll just sit here and wonder what exactly I'm supposed to be doing. Give me a sign, maybe?

Me

Dear History teacher,

Wow, I can't even say how annoying you are sometimes. You make me HATE you all week and now you do something to make me love you again. This is like the constant thing I don't want to hate you, how about you make the test a little easier and you actually go OVER the material we need to learn? Then you act fake sometimes, like seriously you CAN'T be happy all the time!! but you're really nice generally. It's weird. I can't tell what you think of me either. Supposedly you hate all my friends. So what's it gonna be love or hate? I've had teachers hate me before and it's not fun, I can make your life just as miserable. Please make it clear sometime soon.

kthxbye.

Dear *,
    You talk to me for hours every night. Wish you were closer. Wondering where this will take us but for now, just enjoying the moments. Be gentle with my heart.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Dear Possible Place of Employment,

You interview me 2 weeks ago and then decide out of the three interviewed that you'd only hire the other two. My schedule may not have been a good fit for what you were looking for but I was still honestly devastated. I decided that I no longer wanted to work with you anyway, especially since I'd have to work during the week and use my boyfriend's car because we all know how reliable mine is.

Then I get a call yesterday asking if I was still interested for a job. I really can't pass up any opportunity at this point, my applications are all over town but it seems as if nobody wants to hire a college student in this little college town. I said yes and called back today, you want me to come in tomorrow with my school and holiday schedule. Great. Does this mean that you're going to hire me? It better.

I was soooo looking forward to going home this weekend. I haven't seen my family or the dogs for over a month. I've been looking forward to this more than anything for the past two weeks when I realized Rich wouldn't be here this weekend. Now I have to meet you at 3:30 tomorrow...when I could be at my house already. If I sit around ALL day, and don't end up getting the job I am going to be royally pissed off.

So please, please hire me. I'll work hard and make you proud, I promise! Just please don't get my hopes up again and smash them like last time. I don't think I could handle it again. If I didn't need a job so badly I would have told you I had a weekend obligation and wouldn't be able to meet up with you until Monday. But, alas, I'm running on empty and NEED this, more than anything. Oh my mommy would be SO proud! :P

Sincerely yours,
    *fingers crossed*
    Future Employee

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Will work ~ WITH Attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post

... you want me to come in tomorrow with my school and holiday schedule.
    Great. Does this mean that you're going to hire me?
    It better.

... If I sit around ALL day, and don't end up getting the job,
    I am going to be royally pissed off.

So please, please hire me.
    Just please don't get my hopes up again and smash them like last time.

Oh, my Mommy would be SO proud!
    Dear 'Future Employee' ~

We do like *spunk* ... but maybe you should leave the *chip* on your shoulder
    at home ... and just wear your

/s/ the Future BOSS

Hey Ashley ~

GOOD Luck, Kiddo ... try the - It'll WOW 'em!

Dear Wisconsin,

Oh how I hate thee.

No love,
    Me

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Girls,
    I miss you. I feel guilty and I can't think about you or talk about you in public for fear of crying. I can't believe I'm only 18 and I've already surrendered 3 animals to a shelter in my name. Failing a class? So what. I feel like I failed you girlies. Especially my little Badger. And Whitefoot? She bred you and you gave her countless litters, and now you're stuck in a shelter.
    Love from your former owner

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Dan,
    I can't do this with you anymore. I can't. You've hurt me more than I will let you know, and I never intended it for it to be this way. I LOVE you, Dan. You make me feel human again. But I feel like I've been used. We both wanted it, but I wanted more. Now you barely talk to me, and when you do, you are very short with me. I miss who we used to be, and the time we shared together. But if you don't want me, there isn't anything I can do about it. I love you, Dan. Remember that. Meg ALWAYS cares about you.
    Love, Meg

---

Justin,
    I'm sorry. You moved here because of me, but... it's just not there anymore. I still love you, but I can't be in a relationship with you. There's no spark there anymore... and I am SO sorry. Don't hate me. Be happy here, blossom, and become the new person you wanted me to be. Find someone who can complete your world. I need to fix myself before I can be with anyone else.
    Love, Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Wisconsin,
    You better be good! At least for the next 6 months. I'm counting on you to be a real life Pine Hollow, but I know that won't happen. Just as long as I get some good times and riding time.
    We'll see,
    me.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    Dear Wisconsin,
    You better be good! At least for the next 6 months. I'm counting on you to be a real life Pine Hollow, but I know that won't happen. Just as long as I get some good times and riding time.
    We'll see,
    me.
    Where in Wisconsin is that?

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

dear you, this is a big decision, and i'm scared. i never saw myself as a parent, i had bad parenting, mediocre parenting is all around and from what i've seen from the outside is that good parenting is a gutsucking, all encompassing full time involvement, and yet despite my fears, we cannot leave you in the home of a drug selling excon who neglects you and is one of the stupidest humans i've ever met. she'll be back in prison soon or shot in a drug robbery you're precious and we maybe your only chance at escaping that mess. are we up to that job and joy? signed joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl View Post
    Where in Wisconsin is that?
    Just outside of La Cross.

Niņo & Eliza

Dear snow...

Go away.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Dear You,

I know it's bad, and I know it probably won't happen.

But all I want right now is one more night with you. Just one more.

I need you. Please.

Love,
    Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.