Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Trish,
    Did you know that you were really the only person I hung out with, ever? You and Guan. Now you're both in Louisiana and I'm here alone in Iowa. You've both made new friends, joined clubs, and I haven't met anyone here yet. It took me three years to get to know anyone at highschool well enough to just hand out with, and now I feel like I'm starting over again.
    Love,
    Your Friend

Niño & Eliza

Dear girl-in-my-spanish-class,

Just because you recently became a vegan doesn't mean we all want to hear you saying "iPobre animales!" every other second when we talk about food. I promise you, if you start that up again on Monday you will have the town militia at your front door. You aren't special just because you don't eat animal byproducts. I have been a vegetarian since 05, and hardly anyone knows this because I don't go around annoying people talking about it. Face it, we live in a society of meat-eaters. There is nothing wrong with that. We made our own decisions to not eat meat, but that doesn't mean we need to constantly force it on others.

Tone it down a bit.

Thanks!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Dear You,

You told me today that I would never lose you.
    I wish I could tell you that I love you.

Love always, even if I can't tell you,
    Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Joe,

Last night, we were texting and you said, kind of out of nowhere, "You mean something to me."

I don't know what I mean to you, but those 5 words will keep me hanging on to you just a little bit longer. Maybe someday...

I told you we should go see Saw 5 when it comes out on Friday. Please. Please please please please. Let this be our time, okay? I really like you, and I know you're damaged like I am, but together we would be amazing.

Let's be us, okay? =]

... Megan.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Alizé,

I want you to know that I am not abandoning you when we take you to be boarded tomorrow. I hope you understand that I will be back. I've talked to you about it, and I know you are a puppy, but hopefully just some how you will know. You will be there for 10 whole days, and to me that
    seems like forever without you. You haven't been away from me since you were born, and get upset when I walk away from you for a second and you can't reach me.
    I know you were so scared when we left you to have your surgery, and I cried almost all day without you by my side. But I knew I was doing what was best for you, and please know that this is for the best too.. If we could take you with us, you would be going. But I can't.. Please know that staying with those nice people at the vets office, it will be better than staying here at my moms house..
    Please know that your momma will be thinking of you every day, and I will be calling there to talk to them to see if you are alright.

I love you my baby girl.. Please don't be sad. I promise you, lord willing, we will be back for you.

Love, Mom

We love you baby Zay.

Aww, I hope you are planning on leaving her with a sweatshirt or something with your scent on it to comfort her.

Dear You:

You hurt me today.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl View Post
    Dear Joe,

Last night, we were texting and you said, kind of out of nowhere, "You mean something to me."

I don't know what I mean to you, but those 5 words will keep me hanging on to you just a little bit longer. Maybe someday...

I told you we should go see Saw 5 when it comes out on Friday. Please. Please please please please. Let this be our time, okay? I really like you, and I know you're damaged like I am, but together we would be amazing.

Let's be us, okay? =]

... Megan.

No no no.
    Wait.

I'm not playing your stupid game anymore. I've had enough of the mind games. You sit and talk like you like me, but you couldn't care less about me. YOU DON'T CARE and from now on, NEITHER DO I.

I've had enough of you hurting me. I've had enough of people hurting me in general. It's happened so long that I've become used to it, and it took Katie yelling at me for me to realize that I DON'T DESERVE to be treated the way you treat me. I got used to people treating me like sh*t. How pathetic is that?

We're through. We didn't have anything to begin with, but I'm not playing into your bullsh*t anymore. Find someone else to play mind games with.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Illness,

Why can't you leave me alone?The thoughts and mood swings you give me aren't fun.I hate you but I wouldn't let you controll my life.You can't be cured so at least leave me alone somedays.I know my meds controll you best they can but somedays they don't....Those days are some of the worst of my life.

~Nikki
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Dear Justin,

I love you. And I finally realize it's always been you.

You're moving up here soon and we're going to get a place together. I'm so excited. =]

I love you, baby. We'll be together soon, kay? And we can watch all our stupid little shows together, and I'll make you watch Sex and the City with me. =] Yay!

Love,
    Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear book,
    I hate you. I thought you'd be interesting, but no, you read like a legal document instead of an interesting story of a case study some anthropologist did 30 years ago. Not to mention how depressing you are. One of the highest suicide and alcohol related deaths in the country? And your cover, what do bright colors, medical images of eyes and brains, and a globe have to do with the Lakota people of the Rosebud reservation in South Dakota? Couldn't you just have used a stock image of some South Dakota landscape? Really. I hate you.
    No love,
    Me.

Niño & Eliza

Justin-

You just asked me ouuuut!
    We were meant to be, baby.
    You've been next to me through everything;
    Jay, my parents, and many awful guys I've run into
    along the way.
    You stuck through it all with me, even the days
    when I blew you off because I was upset.
    You know me better than I do,
    and I really think you're my other half.
    I love love love you, boy.

Always,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear silly referee of the football(soccer) match last night,

Why did you have to call of the game? Many of us had traveled over an hour and a half to get there and it had been snowing since noon- you should of called it off earlier or not at all! Less than an hour before kick off? No!!!!

I understand it was snowing but it was one corner of the pitch! The snow was soft, you could of shoveled it, the ground wouldnt of frozen till at least 11pm and dare I remind you that the game finishes at about 10!!

You better not call it off next time we go when the game is rescheduled... (hopefully you wont be ref for that game)

Thanks for making us drive 3 hours for no reason

Ellie

Dear teachers,

Did you have to set us so much work? I was looking foward to my week off and you ruined it

Coursework sucks,

Ellie
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Dear Frisk,

Happy 8th Birthday! :-D
    I will make a thread in honor of it this afternoon... I don't have much time this morning.

Love,
    Your Best Friend

Dear Me,
    Please start waking up for class on time. I don't know what has gotten into you. You need to stop sleeping allllll day, everyday. I think you desperately need to relearn time management! And don't get mad at Rich when he tells you what you already know. He just cares and doesn't want to see you do badly.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08