Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Jerk Jerk,
    You know a potential buyer is coming by to look at the house at 4:00 today, yet when you met me at the house just now to clean and tidy everything up you did NOTHING!!! You sat down and ate lunch THEN left your dirty dishes in the sink!!! WTF???
    I just busted my ever-loving a$$ vacuuming the entire house, dusting, hiding dog beds, putting the slip covers on the couches, cleaning the bathroom, sweep the floors, straightening up EVERYWHERE and what did you do?
    N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!
    I'm supposed to have a 1/2 hour lunch, I asked my boss for some extra time and he said "no problem". But I left work at 10:45 and didn't get back to work till 12:15. That's an hour and a half!! You left work, came home, ate and left again, not taking extra time to help me.
    You're an a$$.

~Sincerely, your INCREDIBLY pissed off wife
    P.S. - I hope the person that comes today buys the house and we can each go our own way. I'm SICK of putting up with your sh*t! You're good for a month and then you turn back into the A$$ that you are!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Dear brain,

Please get motivated so I can complete my Psychology paper today.

Thank you,

Me.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    You have certainly not been forgotten!
    I feel like a newbie all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    Another one that remembers you right here. How are you doing?
    I'm good!! So busy with school, but really good! How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by CamCamPup33
    I feel like a newbie all over again!

I'm good!! So busy with school, but really good! How are you?

We are all "fine as frogs hair". Pups & kitties all doing well & waiting for warmer weather.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Body and Mind,
    Stop being crappy. I'm sick of constant sinus issues, random headaches, etc. What's with the heavy blanket of general crappy feeling you've been pulling lately. I'm about to go do something I love and I still can't get exited or feel well enough.

Also, I don't appreciate the fact I have been going to sleep at 10 pm each night and STILL I'm late to school the next morning. WTF??
    Get over it. I thought you were strong too. Why must you be so freaking sensitive??? My stomach always hurts, I always get intestinal issues. I can't eat half of what I like, I can't breath around my pets and the places I like the most, I can't knit with most yarn, I can't use scented soap-- Just STOP, ok? You honestly make me so upset sometimes. Like when I'm hungry but food looks gross. What is wrong with you??
    get over it.

Dear Niño,
    CHILL OUT! I know the cat and the thought of being scolded for following your instincts and barking at it worry you. You seriously are starting to bother me, though. You follow me around EVERYWHERE giving me the look, whining, and groaning. You act like I never walk you. Last night it was 0 degrees F and we were out walking for 45 minutes. I almost fell about three times because you pulled me over the ice that is covering every sidewalk. Do you know I have fallen on my own on the ice just today? Why is it that as soon as there is snow covering the ground, you waz out and forget what heal means, if you ever really knew. Do you even get the fact that I'm holding onto the other end of the leash? It's like you think you're dragging a cannon ball and when you get let off leash you're suddenly free from it. Even stopping every time you pull hasn't worked.
    PLEASE be a little grateful. Every day you whine at me. Every day I take you out in the single digits and sub zero weather. Every day you pull me around the sidewalk. Most days I slip and fall on the ice, because we can't walk in the street due to your tendency to walk straight in front of moving vehicles. Every day I clean up after you. Every day I feed you and give you fresh water. Every day I pet you for what seems like ages. Still you won't sleep in my room, still you expect me to come out barefooted to open the porch door for you when the other door is wide open already. I knit and buy you toys, I use what little money I have to take you to the dog park. STILL you give me that face, that little "mistreated" face. It drives me mad trying to satisfy you.
    I wish you were easier to read.
    I still love you and come fall when I move out I'm sure it will be very difficult for me and you both. Yes, I'm moving in with TWO of those kitty things. I'm not that excited but Mom says you belong here in this house and that I can't take you no matter what. I want a dog to try and fill the gap but I don't want to do that to a dog. Such an unstable situation. Yet those cats are going to really reap havoc on my already bad allergies. I can't ask him to get rid of his cats that lived there before me.
    Just as Cat Steevens says in his song,
    I love my dog as much as I love anyone. (but perhaps more! )
    Eva

Niño & Eliza

Dear Pityriasis Rosea,

YOU SUCK. You are an evil skin condition. I don't like you.

At least I finally know what you are.

No love,
    Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by CamCamPup33
    Dear Pet talk,
    I miss you all! It feels like it has been foreverrr.

From,
    Another forgotten member
    I remember you! Just wondering where the heck you've been. Welcome back

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Bo,

Where do I start my sweet little man? You just came into my life but we have been through so much already.

Being the newest member of my doggie pack you don't know how much you mean to me. You spent 9 years tied up in a back yard, loving a lady whenever she came out to see you. 9 years is a lifetime to you and after 9 years of tail wags, kisses and living to just see the sight of her, she dumped you like you were a piece of trash. You ended up with a new lady, who loved you back with all her heart but she's old Bo and she couldn't handle you. I know you felt like you were getting abandoned again when she brought you here, but you have no idea sweetheart, she is saving your life. You were just too much to handle, it's not that she didn't love you and please understand she calls to check up on you and wants to know how your doing, she just can't do the day to day things for you but I can and I love you just as much.

I know you don't know what Heartworms are, but baby it's not good. You are such a trooper to be going through this treatment at 10 years old. You just smile, wag you tail and just want to be pet. I know the treatment is hard and it makes you tierd but it's going to save your life. I try to put on a tough face Bo, but you must know something I havn't told you yet. I know you get upset whenever you faint and that when you wake up mommies friend Lisa is there peting you and telling you it's nothing but my sweet man, the vet says it's complications with your heart. She thinks the heartworms might have done too much damage. Don't worry though Bo, we will figure this out, I'm not ready to give up on you there are medications and foods that we can use to strengthen you heart. Just please, please keep fighting and I will fight with you. I love you and if you make it through this I promise that you will never want for love again.

Love,
    Your new Mom
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Dear Jackie Loo (and Micki, Mini, Kyra & Shadow),

I get to see you tomorrow! I'm so excited!!

Love always,
    Me

Dear lost friend,

How does it feel? Leaves a bitter taste, huh? I've been living with that for the past few years thanks to you. I've finally rid of it since seeing the "real you." Thanks for that. Karma.

xoxo,
    me

-----------

Dear Boss,

My feet hurt. YOU get up at 4am tomorrow. YOU give out free food tomorrow.

xoxo,
    me

Dear Dad,

Do I mean anything to you anymore?

Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Brett,

You're a nice guy but I don't want to see you anymore. When you flirt with me I get uncomfortable, when you try to touch me I move away, don't you understand? I'm not over Matt and I won't be for awhile. He broke me as far as I'm concerned and I just want a break from dating completely. We can still hang out as friends but quit acting like you're interested in me because I'm going to tell you no. To be honest when you asked me out I actually broke down in tears, something I would never actually tell you. It made me feel like me and Matt were really over to think about dating other guys, among other things as well. I just can't handle this right now so I'm going to close up for awhile. It's safer that way anyways.

Megan
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Dear Mother Nature,
    Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL fresh blanket of snow I woke up to today. I LOVE it! It's just what I always wanted!

Dear Vikki,
    Two years ago today your husband shot and killed you and Krystal while you both slept. He's finally been charged and will spend the rest of his life in prison with no chance of parole. He has to spend every day of the rest of his life thinking about killing you and Krystal. Why a man would kill his wife and 6 year old daughter is something I'll never understand. We all miss you here at work and you'll be thought of a lot today.
    Rest is peace now knowing that he is behind bars and will never be a free man again.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Dear Dad/God/Fate/Irish Celtic Dream

Thank you

Me xx
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Dear Brain,

Please be motivated today. I really do need to get two papers completed and be over with for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks,
    Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred