Thread: Splendid Spot

Splendid Spot

What a perfect name for this special boy. His spot jumped out a me when I saw the picture and I hadn't even gotten to the text yet! I thought to myself, "Spot" would be the perfect name for this cutie." You know that that spot is perfect for landing kisses, don't you?!?! Of course, you do. It sounds as though you have discovered the wonderful world of pitties and Spot is a wonderful fit for your family. I hope you all have many happy years together.

Splendid Spot!

Good morning, Spot! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, perfectly precious Pittie pup you are, Spot! And like Nessie, I too love your name. It so suits you, not only for that sweet splotch of black on your head, but is there any more classic a doggie name than Spot? OK, I'm dating myself! As so many Pittie Dogs of the Day to come before you, you are living proof of the true spirit of the bully breed...total mush buckets, gentle giants to their core!

What a lucky family is yours, Spot, having a sweet and snuggly, loyal and loving best furkid in you! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the...spot-light!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to a fun filled day of celebration, cuddling with your humans, playing to your heart's content, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Spot, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Me and my Dad!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spot

Name:  01c.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  208.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy who doesn't mind getting a bath.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Spot is so lovable, it is so amazing and funny that he jumps in the tub! What a good boy, I fell in love as soon as I saw his face. Spot is the best of the best eh!!

Beautiful Spot

Spot is the spittin image of our beloved Abby who died 4 years ago today. His sweet face made my day.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, handsome Spot!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Spot, what a beautiful pittie you are, and what a wonderful loving personality you have, too! You and your dear people love each other so very much, don't you. What a terrific love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spot, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery