Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Adelaide,

I knew I should have gotten you fixed last week, but life got so busy! I'm totally paying for my procrastination, though. Eventhough we scheduled for you to be spayed this coming Tuesday, you appear to be on your own schedule.... you have gone into heat! What has happened to my monster kitten?! You have turned into this bizarre, extremely affectionate creature that won't leave me alone. Your tiny little squeaks have been replaced with an alarmingly loud battle cry of some sort.

How in the world do people live with unaltered cats?

All my love,
    Your humble servant.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear B.,

No gift?! What's that about? I guess I didn't lower my expectations enough!

Signed,
    me
    Dear B.,
    If A. already told you what to do to get your sore ankle to stop hurting, why did you ask me? I think you wanted to rub in that you only started seeing A. 6 or 7 months ago and you're already taking a vacation together. And why did you then tell me that A. recommended the same things I did? I am very confused.

Signed,
    me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Current Employer,
    While I don't dread going to work as much as I did when I was in games, I do dread it. I am sick of it. I am worn out from the drama, and I'm sick of being treated like s*** after all the favors I do for people. ALL SUMMER. And K, I know you're still bitter at me for something that wasn't my fault and something that wasn't even a big deal. I am very aware you could've gotten in trouble for it, but you didn't, or not that I know of anyway. I wish you were still cool with me, because you were a great guy before that night. It's not everyone I am tired of, but I am tired of the fakes, liars, and people who treat me like crap and act like they never knew me. This season changed alot of people, well I feel that way anyway, and it got better in certain ways but last year was more fun. I miss the way everyone used to be close. I'm tired of the BS and I'm going to be moving on after this season. This weekend, I found out that if I call out one more time then I get fired. I want to do it, so so so freakin' bad. But I refuse to screw myself over, I need the money and there's only 4 weeks left. It would also be bad for a resume and a next job. I want to tell you to screw yourself, and to just leave, but I am going to do the one good thing I've done for myself all season and end it well. I really will try and not come back next year. I am sick of SF and the bullcrap I've put up with the past 3 years.

I'm not talking about everyone, but I am talking about alot of people in a way - which hurts. But I am ready to move on with my life now. kthnxbai.

Dear R,
    UGH, been avoiding you and avoiding you and finally had to talk to you today. So you took the SAT'S in august huh? Yeah, because you really gained alot from that lie. Stop acting like you care about people when you never did, and just stop acting like you care about me. I want to pummel you in the face everyday, you're the most terrible human being I've ever met. ARGHHHHHHHHH. Can't wait to never see you after June 20th I had to do a project with you, cool, doesn't mean I wanted to talk to you, I am being made to. 2 people out of our group hate you, 1 is too nice to let you not work with us, and 1 is just neutral.

disliked, by me.
    Last edited by Alysser; 10-05-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Dear God,

Could you please be with my friend Phred today. He has a complex medical problem and needs healing. Please be with Phred and with everyone who is thinking of and praying for him, God.

Could you please be with Cataholic's sister and niece today. Her niece is having a kidney transplant. She has had challenging medical problems all her life but she has done amazingly well. Please be with the doctors and nurses and her family, and please bless this dear girl.

Thank You, God for all of the very special people, dogs, cats, and pets here on Pet Talk! They are such a blessing to me!

Thank You,
    Elyse
    amen

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Dear Mom,
    Please let me go to our school trip, it would be a great deed you would have done, pleasey squeezy with a cherry on top! I really want to go with my friends and my teachers, Thank You!

and
    Dear Mom,
    Please let MZRZM come over to our house on Saturday, and please let me go to their funfair too! Thank You and please let me go to their funfair too! thank you, and please please please let me go to their funfair too! <3
    Love You,
    Sana

and
    Dear Miss Warda,
    Please don't scold me for not doing my homework, I forgot my books at home, silly me! I guess I'll have to bunk you class, or else you'll kill me and I don't want to die, I really want to attend the surprise day! But I am really afraid you might strangle me because this homework was due for like three weeks, I am so upset, Please don't do anything to me even though its your right to kill me...
    From Sana

Dear God,
    Please save me from all the evils and no-goods of this day and let my day be happy for you and happy for me, thank you and please let the rest of this year go as blessed and as lovely as can be, which is 100% peaceful, happy and nice. Please let me have fun at the surprise day and please help me through out my life.
    Ameen,
    your creation, Sana

Dear ICE , I hate you! Please go away!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Bipolar East Tennessee weather,

Yesterday morning it was 47 degrees. This morning it was 36. WHAT THE HECK?! Make up your mind. Give me spring, please? I don't like winter, I hate the cold, and it sucks to walk to class in the cold and not being able to feel your hands. So spring, hurry up. And weather, make up your freaking mind!

Love,
    Bri

Dear Boy,

You're hot. I told you that once upon a time ago. But the fact is, you're out of my league and one of my really good friends. So, I don't know what I'm going to do with this situation, but I can't lie and say you're not pretty to look at. Because you definitely are. So, I'll just keep looking and let things flow, I suppose.

Love,
    Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Dear Florida,
    I can't wait to move to you. I hate this weather...and not being able to wear shorts! It's sad when I think 40 degrees is WARM >.<
    Love, an angry NJ resident.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dear Health of Mine,

Please - make up your mind and give me a flippin' break. I don't multi-task medical issues, and can only deal with one at a time. Give me a break for a change. What did I ever do that was so bad, to get dumped on like this???

Not a happy camper right now.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Dear Health of Mine,

Please - make up your mind and give me a flippin' break. I don't multi-task medical issues, and can only deal with one at a time. Give me a break for a change. What did I ever do that was so bad, to get dumped on like this???

A prayer candle will be lighted for you.

Dear B.,
    If A. already told you what to do to get your sore ankle to stop hurting, why did you ask me? I think you wanted to rub in that you only started seeing A. 6 or 7 months ago and you're already taking a vacation together. And why did you then tell me that A. recommended the same things I did? I am very confused.

Signed,
    me
    Dear B.,
    I know you want me to have a coffee with you next weekend since A. is going out of town. But it really makes me feel like I am your second choice. Or your third choice, if I count all your old friends from high school. I am going to pass. This is hard for me to do - we have had many good times together. But since A. came into your life you haven't had much need for me. You dropped me pretty abruptly and that hurt a lot. I'll be having coffee next weekend, but not with you.

Signed,
    me

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    A prayer candle will be lighted for you.
    Thank you so much, Gini. The candle and the sentiment mean a great deal to me, and it did bring on a moment of LES.

Ellie
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Dear B.,
    I know you want me to have a coffee with you next weekend since A. is going out of town. But it really makes me feel like I am your second choice. Or your third choice, if I count all your old friends from high school. I am going to pass. This is hard for me to do - we have had many good times together. But since A. came into your life you haven't had much need for me. You dropped me pretty abruptly and that hurt a lot. I'll be having coffee next weekend, but not with you.

Signed,
    me

Dear B.,
    You and A. went to the theatre and saw a show I really wanted to see. You know I love musical theatre, you know how I feel about going alone, yet you didn't call and ask if I wanted to join you. More proof that I'm your second or third choice.

Signed,
    me

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Dear Health of Mine,

I do you feel better soon, I know it can feel like herding cats would be easier than dealing with multiple medical problems, multiple doctors, and a giant frustration!
    I've Been Frosted