Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear God,

We have a lot of things to pray for in the PT family right now. I'm not even going to try to list them all here because I know I would leave someone out. There have been a couple of people who have lost a parent, surgeries, and illnesses, and there are other prayer requests I don't even know about. So, God, could you please bless and give comfort to all of the people of Pet Talk right now. Thank you for these people all over the world who come together on the subject of the pets we love. Please watch over them, God, the ones I know and also those I don't. Thank you for my PT friends, dear God. Please surround them with your angels and give them your mercies. Amen.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Pro Pizza Customers,

Let me give you some helpful hints:

A.) Our special has been the same since the earth started turning. Calling every day to ask just annoys the workers. The only exception is anyone calling from Super 8 or you just moved to town. We have Caller I.D., we can tell. Everyone else is considered a “regular”.
    B.) Telling us to hurry up does not bump you to the front on the line. In fact depending on the mood of the order taker you could be bumped to the end of the line for the next 2 order for it.
    C.) The managers can’t give you a pizza free no matter how long it takes. The owner, Bill, is the only one with that power. If you plan on asking Bill for a free pizza, please tell us. We’ll need to call the paramedics.
    D.) The vegetables are additional toppings ALWAYS. Don’t be alarmed if you ask for the price of a pepperoni pizza and then order a pepperoni, green pepper, onion, black olive pizza and we tell you a different price.
    E.) If you are picking up the order we tell you the same time regardless of the size of the pizza, complaining that “it’s just a small pizza” does not prompt us to change the time.
    F.) If you call and we place you on hold calling back will not somehow jump you to the head of the line. We have 2 lines, if we place Line 2 on hold so we can finish taking the order on Line 1 and Line 2 rings again 3 seconds later we know who it is. You are not helping yourselves. You are actually making the process longer because we have to continuously interrupt the first person to put you on hold.
    G.) We cook with an oven not a microwave; the food is not instantaneously cooked.
    H.) Our oven is automated. It turns on automatically at 9:45 am and off at 10:00 pm sharp. We can’t make an exception for you. Bill knows how to force the oven back on but we do not.
    I.) We see Bill maybe an hour a day. Unless we call him and tell him the oven’s on fire, we can’t get him in the store.

Deliveries:

A.) We are not Pizza Hut or Dominos, the “30 minutes or it’s free” thing does not apply to us. We deliver to a 30 square mile radius with usually 1 delivery driver.
    B.) New Madrid County as a whole has trouble keeping a consistent numbering pattern. Please turn your house lights on if you call for delivery after dark. It’s just a common courtesy and it helps speed up the delivery process.
    C.) On most nights the delivery driver has nothing to do with the making of the pizzas. If there is a problem we will be happy to correct it for you but no you can’t keep the mess up for free.
    D.) If you have an apartment number give it to us. If the delivery driver does not see an apartment number they assume it is a house. When they can’t find the house they take it back to Pro to await your phone call.
    E.) We deliver to whoever is closest first. It doesn’t seem fair but it is efficient. So if you live so far out in the country even Jason Voorhees is nervous your wait might be longer than you expect. We will try to tell you this on the phone or at least send out a delivery driver just for you.
    F.) Giving us your name is not an address. We don’t care how often we deliver to you, we need an address.
    G.) We write down the time that you called and the time it was promised. Calling after 30 minutes to complain that your pizza is taking an hour so you can get a discount is not going to work.

Thank you for listening. We really do you guys.
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Dear Scooter's Mom - big hugs and prayers for you.
    Dear Andie - thank you for the insights about pizza! There are some things in your post that I didn't know (like, even though I ordered a small pizza, you're going to give me the same time to pick it up as if I'd ordered a large - and, if the delivery person can't find me, he will take the pizza back to the restaurant and wait for me to call). I love pizza and you gave me some important things to keep in mind for next time.
    Dear Anna - thank you for reminding me to be nice to my server. I don't get to eat out as often as before the recession started, so it is a doubly good reminder to be kind in a tough time.

Thank you,
    Elyse

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

When I called you yesterday about the arrangements for Mom, my intent was not malicious but you sure turned it around. All you did was go off about things that supposedly happened years ago. Much of it was not true and exists only in your twisted excuse for a mind. In spite of what you have convinced yourself to be true, all calls to the nursing home were returned. I was there just about every weekend, where were you? Staff in the nursing home mentioned that to me more than one time.
    Any time I ran into you, you tried to start a confrontation. There was no need for such cruelty and viciousness on your part. But sadly that's who you are.
    Your angry rejection of my offer to help was totally uncalled for. Being true to form you have again done what you do best, set your sorry self up as the victim.
    There are times when individual differences need to be put aside and this is one of those times. I was willing to do that but unfortunately you haven't reached that level of maturity. And quite honestly I can't remember a single time that you tried to work this out. You were too obsessed with bringing up ancient history. Apparently you spend your time going over every word that was said looking for an insult or some slight. You get insulted easier than anyone I've ever known.
    What you did to my son amounts to child abuse. Where do you get off telling him I was a bad mother and unfit parent? When you told him you knew I was abusing him and he said you were wrong, you called him a liar! What was that about? Just remember, he came to me with this. He has no reason to lie about it but you do. Your comment yesterday that I made the whole thing up shows the low life you really are. There's no doubt in my mind that you did this. Denying it doesn't mean it didn't happen. You do say things that are hurtful and totally out of line then when you're held accountable you deny it. The action of a true coward.
    There's also no doubt in my mind that you'll totally disregard Mom's wishes and not allow me to have the things she wanted me to have. How vicious and vindictive can you be?
    I'm not the monster you make me out to be, never was. Mistakes have been made by both of us but you'll never admit to your part. That's why this cannot be resolved. I dread seeing you at Mom's funeral because I know you're going to try and start something. I will not take the bait. What's more frustrating than wanting a fight and not getting it?
    After Wednesday we will never have to see each other again. Be assured that it will be good to never put up with your rotten attitude and negative put downs again. This is your hatefest, not mine. My only wish for you is to get the help you so desperately need. You're way too toxic.
    Eileen
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Dear....
    waking up to your mother pouring a cup of coffee, talking to her about our connections, the connection between her and i and you.
    we share a simple friend together and she reads me like a book. nurturer, mother earth, changer of changes.

she tells me to go wake you up and when i do you smile. we share a cup of coffee while listening to something that reminds me of you, always. your mom reads from the paper as i try reading this all and comprehending what's really here. understanding everything, always. are you just leading me on again or have we something?

we didn't dance last, but i would have. i know you're still a good soul but a lost one at that. you're to be rekindled and renewed as yourself again. i wish, i know things will happen and play out how they need to be, i need to be, you need to be.

we should all just BE. BECOME

love,
    me

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Dear whomever's listening,

How do I help someone who isn't helping themself? I see through it all and see the beautiful soul inside. Why do I feel the need to help everyone I know and love?

Walking 6 miles in the rain with your homeless friend is not a nice way to end a night, but at the same time, I find comfort in the fact that I was able to feed him and help in just a small way.

Please let him be alive again tomorrow.

peace,
    me

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Dear You,

HOW DARE YOU.
    You had the f*cking NERVE to call me FAT. I know I'm overweight and I've been trying to lose weight, but you had the nerve to call me FAT. I can't believe you.
    Little do you know, you're the first person to call me fat in almost three years. All through middle school and most of high school, I was plagued with bullies and was called fat almost every day of my life.
    Be me for a little while. Try fighting off an eating disorder for 5 years. Try thinking you're in the clear and then have an a$$hole like YOU call me fat.
    You don't realize how much my weight has been bothering me in the past month. I passed out again last night because I hadn't eaten in two days and YOU go and call me fat.
    The vicious cycle is going to start all over again because of your stupid remark no matter how hard I try and control it. Thanks a lot.
    Go to h*ll.

-Me

Dear Jon,

Tonight was remotely terrifying. We almost ended up back together.
    I'm not sure what to think of this.
    Just keep me safe and don't hurt me again.
    We're better off as friends. But you know I still love you.
    Have a good day at work tomorrow.

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear My Neighbor Rhonda

No my Dam* dogs are not for sale and if you don't stop asking me every time u see me outside with them i am gonna tell you OFF and u won't like and NO i am NOT gonna breed them Hunter is fixed and hope will be as soon as she is old enough Leave me the hel* alone

Dear sunburn,

Arggghhhh... why do you have to be on my face and make my cheeks all red??? Bleaugggghh..... I put sunblock on my cheeks goodness knows how many times yesterday, and yet you still showed up

No love,

Me

Dear you,

I honestly do not know what to say anymore. Yeah, we were playing rounders... I know I should of had a go, but you know (or should know) that I hate it, especially in front of your stupid friends... one at which has laughed at me previously.

I do not deserve to be shouted at from you and your friends. You are meant to be my friend. You could at least show it once in a while... maybe by sticking up for me instead of joining in. I said NO. I had my reasons. You didn't even care enough to ask why.

And the next round, half the people that had been shouting at me didn't have a go! I mean what hypocrites! You didn't see us shouting at them. You didn't see us forcing them to do what they didn't want too.

I am glad I have some other true friends who will stand by me, and actually be there for me.

And don't you dare ask me whats wrong tomorrow if I am quiet with you.

This is too much. We still classed you as a friend when you left us. But when you are hurting us over and over again, it's hard.

Please, can't we just have the old you back? You've changed.

From,

Me
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Dear Team Leader,

I am NOT working my tail off so you can sit at your desk and peruse a jewelry-making catalog on the clock. When you divided the work, I got almost everything that involves a lot of follow-up and you got all the easy-peasy stuff. I need the job, so I'm going to grit my teeth and ignore it, but I want you to know I'm not happy about it.

Thank you,
    Your Team Member

Dear You,

I don't think you know how much you made me sad. I can't believe you would do this after all those things you told me. I thought you actually meant every word you said. I know I meant every word I told you. Were you just telling me those things just to see what I would say? Did you tell me those things just to embarass me later? Well, it worked. I feel like an idiot. I feel so stupid. I can't believe I believed everything you said. I thought you cared about me, I thought you liked me, I thought I was everything to you. I guess not. Thanks for doing this. You don't understand how I feel right now. I never had anyone care about me as you suppossedly did. Now I feel broken.

And please, if you don't want to be friends anymore, just say that. I'm tired of you ignoring me, and being short with me when we talk. It makes me feel horrible. It makes me feel like I did something wrong even though I know its not true. I guess I just wasn't what you wanted. I'll miss you more than you'll ever know. Bye.

-Erinn.
    -ErinExotic:]]
    Snowbelle's Catster:

Dear friend,

Or supposed friend? I don't know whether we are friends or should consider each other friends any longer. I don't know what I did to you, but apparently I did something wrong. I guess I was being myself, and you don't like that. We fight constantly, I have to watch what I say to you...I just don't understand. Last year in the beginning we were such good friends and now you act like my worst enemy, this started last year shortly after that big fight I had with Kelly to defend you. I DEFENDED you! Why are you acting like this? I always feel like a moron around you. I try my hardest to rekindle what we had, but it never seems to work and it upsets me. I'm sorry for what I did, if I did anything. I just want things to go back to the way they were between you and I.

Dear You,

You are my sister, thanks for the call after my surgery, not! Your a very cold insensitive person and this proves it once again. You were the one that never called after our brother died also so I shouldn't have expected anything else.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Dear You,

One day you're going to want that girl, that girl that knew she wasn't perfect, but tried to be perfect for you. The girl that believed the scraps of you she was given were worth it, because something was better than nothing. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who saw your flaws, but valued them as much as your strengths. That girl who still can't bring herself to hate you, even though you probably deserve it. That girl who saw past your pretty eyes and treasured parts of you that no one else will ever appreciate in the same way. The girl who realized she may never have had your heart, but will never regret a day where you were the only thing she wanted. The girl that should have had you but didn't, even though she deserved it.

Love always,
    Me.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.