Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear "internet people who pretended to be my friends for ages"...

For many years one of you and I have been internet friends. We talked about all kinds of things. Then we joined this group with another of your friends from online. Everyone got snarky and petty and rude. Even though we never met in person, 6 years of online friendship still hurts when it's ripped away. Not even gently tugged but ripped... When you allow the other person to ban me from the new group, with no explanation... when I am at my lowest point ever physically and mentally. That shows me you were never a friend, but dang you're a great actor. I hope when I die, you feel bad for treating another human being, someone who wears their heart on their sleeve and gives everything they have to a friendship... with such lack of regard.

The bumper sticker says it best. Mean people suck.

*sigh*
    Me.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Dear you,

Ive been meaning to get this off my chest for a while...

You have a long history of meddling and scheming and plotting and now its all coming back to you. Everyone you know "is out to get you" but did you ever think of why that is?
    I like so many people trusted you. Then I found out about how you manipulate, you use and you abuse without thought to how it will affect others that don't even know who you are.
    I would be angry...but I know it won't do any good. I hope that some day you will see what you have done to people is wrong...but I doubt it. Your ways will catch up to you and since you have spurned everyone you know, even your own family, don't expect any help when your little house of cards comes crashing down on your head.
    Since the only thing I can do now is pick up all the shards of my life after you and your games ripped everything apart, I should just stop thinking about you entirely. Maybe you'll get it one day, maybe you wont. But I'm done wasting my time hoping. I wish that no one else has to suffer through you. You don't know it all, just because you've taken a couple of psych classes. You aren't nearly as smart as you think, and it will bite you in the ass and hard. Don't expect anyone to give a crap when it does.

~me
    Last edited by DJFyrewolf36; 02-23-2009 at 03:24 AM. Reason: The person Im talking about is a former member and might cause even further issues if I left the full thing up

Dear PT

I'm tired of hiding my situation but I don't want to post it publicly because the person I'm having a problem with was a PT member at one point but I am sure isn't active. I have no way of telling if said person is lurking either. Short end of it my life is in utter chaos all because of one person starting drama

I wish I knew what to do other than just go along with it. But going along with it basically involves admitting that a lot of things that were said are true and they just aren't. After losing Nina and this situation, its getting a lot harder to even get up sometimes.

Thanks for letting me vent, and beliveing I am a good person. Some days I'm not so sure.

~me
    Last edited by DJFyrewolf36; 02-23-2009 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Mouse clicky error lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    Dear "internet people who pretended to be my friends for ages"...

For many years one of you and I have been internet friends. We talked about all kinds of things. Then we joined this group with another of your friends from online. Everyone got snarky and petty and rude. Even though we never met in person, 6 years of online friendship still hurts when it's ripped away. Not even gently tugged but ripped... When you allow the other person to ban me from the new group, with no explanation... when I am at my lowest point ever physically and mentally. That shows me you were never a friend, but dang you're a great actor. I hope when I die, you feel bad for treating another human being, someone who wears their heart on their sleeve and gives everything they have to a friendship... with such lack of regard.

The bumper sticker says it best. Mean people suck.

*sigh*
    Me.
    Hugs to you, hon.

Love, Jenn

Dear Work,

Since you can't legally fire me because of my FMLA status, you decided to move me from my much beloved department AGAIN, back to the data entry department, which you know I can never make quota at because of my migraines and other neurological issues as well as the osteo-arthritis in my hands. Thanks for taking any joy I had in work, out.

Sincerely,
    me.

Dear Life,

I'm tired of seeing a bottomless pit of despair everywhere.
    Cut me a frickin' break would you? I cannot take anymore of this crap.

Respectfully,
    me again.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Crystal - HUGS. I sure hope you have someone to go to bat for you there.

Sending prayers that you'll have an answer soon and FEEL BETTER.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Brad,

I'm not angry or bitter anymore.. I just need to know you're alright. I tried going out with someone I once had feelings for.. what a bad idea that was. I just thought of you the entire time. I've only known you for a short amount of time, but you made such a huge impact in my life.. I feel awakened and alive thanks to you. I miss you so much. I hope you're doing well.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Happy Birthday Ryan!!
    I just wish we could still be friends. Too bad your wife won't "let" us. Perhaps she was jealous of our relationship. Its just unfortunate that we never had a chance to have anything more than an awesome friendship. The timing was never right. I always thought we'd remain friends even after we found our spouses (even though I'm not married yet).
    I hope things are going well for you. You probably even have a kid or two by now. Wow, I haven't seen you since 2002, I think. And I guess I'll never see you again.

-me
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dear You Know Who,

I don't know why I'm thinking of you - probably because of reading some of these other posts.
    I hope you're doing well, but I'm sure that you are. I hope you are happy with "her", and she's all that you thought. You always had to be the "fixer", and she played "needing to be fixed", very well. You were attracted to her because of this - her three bad marriages, a phony suicide attempt, and a lot of other baggage - you fell in to it hook, line and sinker. And what we had for almost five years - all the fun and travel and good times - went down the drain. I didn't need fixing since I was independent and had my head screwed on straight. Perhaps if I had played the clingy, needy, can't live without you type, the relationship would have had a different outcome. I'll never know now. But that's not what I'm all about - I can't live a lie and pretend to be something I'm not.
    Would I take you back if your relationship with her ended? No way! I was devastated when we parted, and would never let you hurt me again. Do I hate you? Of course not, but I would never be able to trust you again. I have moved on and learned from what we had. It was a great ride while it lasted!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Dear Tuesday,
    Today will be a very busy day. Help me to stop focussing on my own needs and push the feelings of others to the forefront. Help me to do a good job today.

signed, the selfish B.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Dear "you"

Quit treating me like Im a criminal...I would be more inclined to believe your bs if 99.9% weren't complete lies. I'm more than willing to admit my mistakes and get help for what I need but I refuse to stand by and let you belittle me and call me something I am not.

If I didn't care, like you say, I wouldn't be jumping through the hoops.
    I'd tell you to piss off but that would only fuel your fire.

No one deserves to be treated this way. If you wanted people to get help you would make help a lot more of an appealing and pleasant prospect instead of a drama fest. You say Im a horible person...I'd like to think I am not but the longer I deal with your crap the more it seems like I am a bad person. Maybe one day I can look in the mirror and not compare myself to the lowest scum of the earth.

~me

Hey You,
    You won over my heart in a very short time, then played me for a fool and tossed my heart aside. I hope it was worth it

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Dear Itunes.
    Why are you being such a pain in the arse on my new computer.
    you suck.
    I should have NEVER gotten an IPOD -
    I hate you right now.
    me.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Dear Snow,

Thanks for going away. Now I just need to get rid of the wind and just the cold weather.

With much love,
    Shania

Dear Dotty,

sometimes I wonder why you're in this family.

no, I love you but you have to stop howling and barking and waking me up. no you're not waking the neighbors up but still, it's waking me up. and when I'm woke up, I get mad. How are you even part coyote anyway.

with kind of lots of love,
    Shania

Dear Lady,

I just want to say

i love you.

with a ton of love, Shania.

Dear Brad,

I'm so glad I heard from you yesterday.. I was worried sick and chain-smoking for days. I was so excited to see you last night after work.. but you bailed AGAIN. You're the worst not-quite-a-boyfriend I've ever had.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]