Dear friend
I wish I could understand you. Why is it that my happiness makes you so miserable? Can I not live my life the way I want to? You helped me make a new start for myself and now you insist upon being angry with me for living it. I understand that my life isn't compatible with yours. I understand that our ideals aren't compatible. I "party" too much for your taste. I'm trying to build a company doing something I enjoy. Is a requirement of making money being completely disastisfied? I don't think so, but apparently you do and I'm fine with that. I would rather see you doing something with your life that makes you happy but instead you keep plodding along the same path of dissatisfaction and misery because its the way "things are supposed to be". I don't think being unhappy is the way things are supposed to be. Aren't we all titled to life, liberty and the persuit of happiness?
I want you to be happy but it seems like that is never going to happen. If you must hate your life, hate YOUR life and quit judging mine. Don't resent me for trying to improve my station. Don't resent me for my hard work just because you can't see the value in it. You are bound by your own self imposed rules and a misguided work ethic. These are not my rules. I play the game of life understanding that possiblities are endless so long as you see it that way. You'll never be happy until you see that you are allowed to be happy. That you DESERVE to be happy. You think your life sucks because its supposed to. Maybe you should throw "supposed" out the window. I have, and I think I'm a lot better for it. I don't hate you, hell I'm not even upset with you when it comes down to it. I just wish you could at least acknowledge that not everyone has to hate life just because you do.
Don't hate me for my choices, I don't resent you because of yours.
Wishing you well
Me