Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear brother:

Why do you keep insisting on taking your little boy away from us? Why do you think that you can be gone from his life for a year, but then come back and do whatever you want with him? Don't you realize you're still fighting to keep him? You always talk about taking him away and you're breaking us all. You're going to break his little spirit. He's such a happy little boy now, but because of all that your ex has done to him, he just can't handle change. Any kind of change, little things even, makes him cry. You know this. Yet your willing to let him hurt. When you really love someone you don't want them to hurt for even one second. Why do this to your family? Do you even care? He's where he belongs, he's with the people he wants to be with. You want to rip him away from that. It's cruel and heartless. I just want you to know, we try to talk to you about it, but you don't seem to care. You say he's your responsibility, your meant to have him, like he's some kind of object. He's not an object! He's a living, breathing, human being. He has a heart and a soul and FEELINGS. He feels things just like the rest of us do. You left him with us. You LEFT him. There are consequences for every mistake. YOU have to pay for this. You shouldn't make him pay for your mistakes. That's selfish and unfair. You did this to yourself-you threw him to the side-you wanted her more-now deal with it. You've already failed him once, I'll be damned if I sit back and let you do it again.

Me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear God:

Please help me make it through. It's times like these when I can't stand on my own.

Lovingly Yours,
    Summer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin:

I know I was the one to end it, but I still feel regrets. It's been 2 years now but I still miss you. I still love you. I wish you loved me. I wish I could see you again and you'd tell me how much you missed me. I wish I actually mattered to you, now and before. I've come to realize now though that I never did, that I was just someone there to help you pass the time. You'd be a great catch, if you'd only realize how to use your heart.

Me again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You:

You said you loved me but you wasn't even willing to wait for me. What did that say about your so called "love"?

Summer

Dear Professor,

Why do you need to ramble on and on and on for 3 hours straight in painting class where we could be PAINTING instead of sitting there and looking around waiting for you to finish which seems like, it never would happen! Please, for the love of God, let tomorrow be a work day. Thanks.

Sincerely, me.

Dear God,

Please allow Mike to have a safe flight to Houston, Texas tomorrow at noon. He has to go there for work, and he will be there for almost 2 weeks. I know you already know, but I thank you every day for him being in my life. I am very happy.

Thank you.

Love, me.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dear Sheltie,

I am so so sorry you got attacked today while waiting in line to see the vet with your mom today at Petco. Some people that have pitbulls don't train them right and they get out of hand. That's how pits get bad names.

I just wanted to kiss you and tell you it'd be okay. The vet techs already had you wrapped in towels because your mouth was bleeding so bad. That mean pittie tore your mouth right open. And your little 3-year-old girl that was with you and your mom got knocked to the ground and stepped on by the pit. If that pit had gotten ahold of the little girl...

I hope surgery went okay. Your mommy and daddy were very scared for you. I'll pray that the pittie learns to be a good boy when he reaches the Bridge. You didn't deserve what that mean dog did to you, and I hope you're doing okay.

Best wishes and I hope to hear from your parents soon,
    Megan, scared bystander.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I tell you I love you.
    You say you love me, too.
    But do you think you could ever mean it - mean it the way I do?

I'd do anything to see that smile on your face.
    And being here - right here with you,
    Well, it's my very favorite place.

And sometimes I think I'd give anything just to turn around and see you standing there.
    The things - these things you do to me,
    They're just not fair.

And every time I think of those gorgeous brown eyes,
    I melt just a little more inside.
    Pouring my heart out until there's nothing left to hide.

Gun to my head, give me a choice.
    Last thing in the world I could hear?
    I'd pick your voice.

Just saying your name puts a smile on my lips.
    You're so far away,
    But still as gloriously close as the keyboard at my finger tips.

And I wish that when you looked at you,
    You could see what I see.
    Then maybe you'd believe me when I say you're the most beautiful person in the world to me.

I tell you I love you.
    You say you love me, too.
    But do you think you could ever mean it - mean it the way I do?

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

Dear niece, you're the closet thing I'll ever have to a child. And you don't like dogs. I can understand you complaining about the dog in your dorm house, he doesn't belong there. But it isn't his fault. The harsh way you talked about him, like he was 'just a dog' made me very angry. I wanted to shove you off the picnic bench. I will look at you differently from now on.
    Last edited by chocolatepuppy; 07-13-2008 at 07:54 AM.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Parents,
    I thought you understood that museums are not free child care. Let me lay it out for you;
    Do not hit exhibits. Do not let your children tear apart antiques. Do not let your children alone in the gift shop. Do not sit there on your cell phone and talk loudly while your child pushes other children around.
    Thank you.

Niño & Eliza

Dear supervisor at work(not posting your name for your own sake),

I know you're a supervisor and you have some authority over me but you NEED to stop getting mad at me for something I didn't do. Ever since I called you mean, you've been acting like an ass and I'm sick of it. IT WAS A JOKE, lighten up, would ya?? You are what, 16 or 17 years old? I'm only 1-2 years younger then you so stop treating me like I'm a toddler!! I got in a 10:30 yesterday and you didn't let me go on break till 1:30ish. I bet if it were up to you I wouldn't have gone on break at all! Oh and the antic you pulled a few weeks ago... Another supervisor tells me to blow up basketballs in the back room, Okay, so I listen. She's 21 so I RESPECT HER WAY MORE THEN YOU!! and possibly because she doesn't act like such an ass all the time. So, I am blowing up basket balls and you yell at me saying you sent me to clean up all the games and the backroom. Bull, I didn't even see you the entire day. At least you said sorry for that one.. I will not let you ruin work for me! I FINALLY love my job and just cuz your an ass you have no right to ruin it for me. I'm not the only one who feels this way... Glad I'm not working in your area for the next week. You were one of the nicest supervisors, what happened???

angry SF team member
    Last edited by Alysser; 07-13-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Dear Jon,

Why are you leading me on like this? Think its funny? Is it a game to you?

Yeah, we had a date and went to Axel's for movie night. You wouldn't drink because you were driving, which is very responsible of you. So, being as stupid as I am sometimes, and having Kari egg me on, I drank.

So be it. You took my keys and wouldn't let me drive home. Even before I drank, you took my keys and told me you wanted me to stay at your house. So fine, I got drunk and decided to stay at your house. And the entire time we were at Axel's watching movies, you were playing with my hair, tickling me, making jokes...

We got to your house and crashed in your bed. You were tired, I was drunk, so you put in another movie and I proceeded to lie down with my head in your lap. You had your arm around me, and we fell asleep that way. Later, we woke up, and I felt guilty that you were sleeping sitting up, so I moved and you slept in MY lap. It was cozy, and I felt needed and liked.

You made me breakfast the next morning. You hugged me as I left for work and told me I was definitely invited to the next movie night. But alas, that was a week ago, and every night that I've seen you since, you have been flirting with my cousin.

SCREW YOU.

That's not fair, not at all. I like you, and you know I like you because I've told you. You cuddled with me on Axel's couch, you cuddled with me when we got home... what the hell, Jon? Do you like me or not?

Irritated,
    Meg

---

Justin,

I only told you about the things with Jon because YOU NEEDED TO KNOW. I know you're "in love with me" and all, but I don't think I'm in love with you, and you live in Iowa. You've said you plan on moving up here soon, but I can't wait for you forever. You said that a year ago, and you are still 600 miles away.

I love you, but I won't wait forever.

I won't give up on you... yet.

Love always,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Jon,

I think you just brought your new boytoy over.

Wow.

-Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Sister,

I am fed up.
    You are an immoral, selfish, repulsive excuse for a sister.
    If only you knew that I know what you have been doing.

Congratulations for failing at being a upstanding member of society.

-Your sister.

Dear brinn,

you are the coolest supervisor ever, why are you
    Leaving? I know I'll probably never see you again and I just wanted to say you are a really cool guy to work with and portal won't be the same without you. We had a fun this summer and I'm sorry tosee
    you leave. Good luck with everything!

Dear Butch,

Believe it or not, you got military leave to come home from Ft. Gordon to work at the fair this year. I nearly died -- my snow cone daddy was coming HOMMMEEEE for the fair!!

It was an amazing week. I got to spend everyday with you that week, and we worked at the stand, just like we were supposed to. You kicked my cousin out because you couldn't afford two extra workers, and you told me I had first priority for hours. Then you thought I was mad because you couldn't afford to have Kate work. You bombarded me with questions and begged me not to be mad at you. You told me I meant the world to you and that I was one of your best friends.

You are one of the most amazing people I know. You are genuine, kind, sincere and soo funny. You took me under my wing when my parents seemed to have abandoned me. You keep me on the right track in life, and I can't thank you enough.

You keep me going.

You left this morning. I miss you already. Hopefully you can leave Ft. Gordon in a few weeks and come home and have your surgery. I need you here, so much more.

Love always,
    Little Girl

--

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear June,

Hold on. Help is coming.

Love,
    All the people fighting to save your life.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Dear Former Boss,
    You are so ignorant not to see all the bull that goes on around you. The real reason I quit today was because I could not tollerate the lies, blatent back stabbing and general crap anymore. I guess I AM the loser, right?
    I just wanted to do my job and not be involved in the office politics.
    Noone told me that I had to deal with this $hit.
    If you only knew that one of them is sleeping with a competitor and the other one hates your guts and lies to you about everything (including what was said about me). She actually told me to my face that she felt threatened by me. That I would take her job. I didn't want her job.
    I just wanted to do mine.
    Go stuff your goodbye/goodluck card up your a$$ and try seeking out facts for yourself and not depend on those around you that tell you what they want you to know.

Dear my bosses irresponsible son,

You SUCK!! You didn't even show up to work today and made my day a living HELL! You know the receptionist is on vacation and I need all the help I can get. I'd rather you NOT come in the rest of the week so I don't have to hear your STUPID excesses’ about what happened and why you couldn't make it to work.

You're 20; you should start acting like it!
    GET A JOB AND KEEP IT!!

And stop telling people you quit your last job; we all know you were fired.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Dear Bud,
    Please baby boy, PLEASE stop keeping me up all night every night.
    I can understand when there are storms, but baby boy when there appears to be no reason PLEASE stop barking in the middle of the night!
    All it does is make me loose sleep and it makes Rick crabby and mad, that's when he yells at you and makes everything worse!!!

Why is it that you can not sleep through an entire night?
    It's been years since I've gotten a solid night sleep.
    I love you to bits Bud, but you're killing me!
    __________________________________________________ ____

Dear office manager,
    I don't know why you were fired last week; I heard it was because the other girls in the back office told the boss you were mean. OMG, they suck! You are the nicest person!
    The boss sure screwed up by letting you go!
    Miss You!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome