Thread: Maddy!

Maddy!

Good Morning dear, precious Maddy! Oh, WHAT A FACE!!! How lucky we all are here on Pet Talk as this seems to be the week for puppys to rule on DOTD!!! Have you met Jack, yesterday's DOTD? He loves to leave presents around the house for his family too! It's quite early in Calif. right now, but I have the feeling you're already up and planning your busy day! How I adore the "working" dog; so full of pep, determination and energy! Cattle dogs are just amazing! Already you've mastered so many skills (including "herding" your Mommy!) and I know this is just the beginning of a lifetime filled with accomplishment! You certainly stand at the head of the class in the love dept.! Today we roll out the "blue" carpet and add yet another cudo to your list of achievements. You, sweet, gentle, loving, ADORABLE little Maddy are our very special, most deserving Dog of the Day! Your family is so lucky to have such a loyal and loving little pupster to keep them smiling, laughing and on their toes! Congratulations cutie pie! Hugs, hugs, hugs to you from me and mine!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maddy, looking at you brightened my day allready. What a pretty little girl you are. I love that photo of you looking up, it's like you are saying "Yup, it's me". I also have a dog who don't like shoes, and laces, if we take them out he knows we are going somewhere and tries to run away with them. It sounds like you have a wonderful family who loves you so much. Congratulations dear, sweet, Maddie, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Maddy

Oh sweet little Maddy! Your picture is great and you sound so sweet and smart. I wish my dog is as smart as you! But that will not happy becausemy dog is mentally challanged! I hop every dog would be as smart as you! Well I hope tomorrow there is a dog as cute as you! I have pug pekingese puppy! I think youare probably the cutest and smartest young puppy ever
    Roadhog' Mother
    (Pugs are great get one)

How did I miss sending a message to Maddy, yesterday? Our Saturday Dog of the Day was ever so precious and precocious as well. You are a wonderful puppy Maddie and you are going to be an even more wonderful dogger. Don't worry your head about the housebreaking routine. One day a light bulb goes off in your head, and then you will understand what all the fuss was about.
    In the meantime, you just keep the folks on their toes and you keep being Maddie, our dearest little Dog of the Day. Kisses coming your way from Hannah and Tucker and especially from me.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Precious Maddy
    I am so sorry I missed posting on your big day yesterday. A storm moved in and I had to get off the computer. I hope your day was wonderful. Your happy little face sure made me smile. So kind you are too, leaving 'gifts' around the house for your parents to find. Helps keep them on their toes, don't you think? Congratualtions on being our special Saturday Dog of the Day, sweetie.

Well you are one cute pup! Sounds like you keep your people on their toes! I like dogs that herd. I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your being Pet of The Day!

Maddy you are adorable! WOW! You know who's boss, don't you girl? Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day sweetheart. May you have lots of love, kisses and sunshine cutie!