Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !!!Kelly, Noah, Basie, Phoebe, Micah & Apartment UPDATE!!!

Kelly,

I cannot believe the happiness and enthusiasm in your posts. It feels good to be outta there, doesn't it??

Your cats must be so happy. You're a strong woman there, Kel. I'm so proud of you.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Huggss Huggss && More Huggss Kelley & Furr Purr Clann..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a happy note to end my working day on
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I'm so sorry you had another attack, but I'm glad to hear your Dr. is helping you in any way he can!

{{hugs}}
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thanks for the update Kelly. I'm so sorry that you've been so sick with your crohn's again. I'm so glad that you have such an understanding doctor that will keep your employers informed so you won't lose another job. I still don't understand how an employer could fire any one due to an illness any way.

I'm glad that things are going well and I look forward to hearing more updates and hopefully seeing some pictures of your apartment and kitties. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Hey guys!!! Oh how I miss you!!! I'm hoping that when I get my settlement check, it'll be enough for me to get a laptop! I've been wanting one for a long time as its so condusive to my lifestyle - I hate being chained to a desk to go online as I'm normally doing at least two other things at the same time! If I DO get enough $$ extra, I'd like to give MY computer to my parents. Then they wont have to buy one. It would make me happy for them not to have to go out and purchase one...and not to have to worry about learning something new. They are very, very, very low-tech and I know the idea of buying a new computer would make them not get one at all. They've done SO GREAT being 'on line' and are even more social - if that is possible - now that they've discovered finding MORE things to do by researching them and other places online! That, and mom and I email, its cute!

Things are going well. I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE it at home with the kitties. I have to tell you, I'm constantly counting them, asking myself "where's the 5th one? Where's Jonah? Four is soooo easy!!" But its NOT EASY when I'm sick! Its not easy now, actually. We've all missed each other so greatly that they are especially needy. Noah and Micah especially. Basie has always been my little "attention whore" and Phoebe and I have special "sessions" many times a day. It seems as though there is never enough of me to go around!

Well, I better go clock out. I'll check back tomorrow.

I hope you are all well.

Hugs,
    Kelly & Kitties

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I am happy that things are working out for you. Hope to see you online more.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

So glad to hear things are going better. Nasty ol' Crohns, sneaking in an attack when you weren't expecting it. But still, it is good to hear happy news and positive posts from you! Sending you hugs, long-distance!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks, Guys!

Yea, I hope to be able to get online more as well. I think things are settling some. So here's hoping. I should be hearing more on my settlement this afternoon. So, that will be some more good news. Yay!

I told mom about giving her and Jerry my computer if the settlement allows me to buy myself a laptop. She was sooooo happy. Its not the money, they can afford it. Its more the having to face re-learning a new machine...everything would be so foreign because it would be brand new, and in turn, very scary for them. I know they would go back to not using it other than just for email and I don't want that for them. Mom was happy, I was so glad.

Last night was another cuddly evening spent with the furballs! Well, first I spent time shopping, food shopping, going out to dinner and then watching TV with mom. It was a really nice evening.

I took some pictures of Micah and I snuggling under the blankets with the camera on my cell phone. He was soo cute! There's one especially for his Auntie Tonya...from her Nephew Donut!

I'll post them as soon as I can.

Nothing else really to report. I'm feeling a bit better. Last night was a bit rough and this morning too, but now I am doing well. I'm hoping the mean Crohn's Bug will go away...QUICK!

Hugs and Love,
    Kelly and Kits

xoxoxoxoxoxoox
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

This is WONDERFUL news, Kelly !!! I am so happy for you!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Kelly, it is fabulous to read about your new life unfolding.. Love to you, your furballs, and your human family.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Couldn't be happier for you Kelly!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Great news Kelly! Take it easy and feel better soon. Looking forward to pictures!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Kelly, I'm glad that things are going well for you and that you're starting to feel better too. Hopefully you'll be able to buy yourself a laptop so you'll be able to post more on PT. I look forward to seeing some pictures soon. Please take care.

Oh Kelly, I am soooooooo happy to hear how well things are going for you and your furkids. I pray that the mean old Crohn's bug goes away quickly also. Looking forward to seeing the pictures too.

Keep those uplifting posts coming dear girl, they do the heart good.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010