Today I am home for work because of the flooding in Findlay so I have spent more time with my grandchildren. Tucker lost his first tooth last night after Jasmine was in bed. This morning Christy found another one in the family room and teasingly asked if he would get any money from the tooth fairy if he put them under his pillow. Well, this is the first time Jasmine has heard about the tooth fairy. At first she seemed a little concerned about her teeth falling out but then when her mother assured her that both she and Tucker would get a second set she felt better. But then you could see her testing her teeth with her tongue and she thought there might be an empty space meaning the had lost one. Christy told her no - that was just extra space for her adult teeth to fill. So then she asked if the tooth fairy would bring her money if she put Tucker's teeth under her pillow. We laughed and said no, we didn't think so! I am rather surprised she put that all together so quickly!)

Later I was fixing tuna fish salad for my lunch. I made the comment that I should have poured it over some food for Snoopy to see if he would eat it better. Christy said she used to pour it over hers when she made tuna helper. Jasmine ( who is eating macroni and cheese for lunch) says, yeah and I didn't like it. We both burst out laughing because obviously Christy meant she poured it over the dogs food and Jasmine thought her food.

I think that is part of the joy of having them around all the time. You never know what they will say or do.

Last night they were both in the kitchen. Dominic started backing across the kitchen and we are all yelling at him to stop. He just grins at us and then plop, his little behind lands perfectly in the dog's water bowl. We couldn't help but laugh but of course, he started to cry because it was such a shock to find yourself soaked from the outside in (he is still in diapers)!

Hope you enjoyed our little antidotes!

Guess I might as well add a few pictures

A boy and his dog (okay my dog but he doesn't care they are all his and Jasmine's)

Jasmine "reading" to Dominic

One sleepy boy

Oh, look, he can read too