Thread: Chi for adoption in Illinois

Chi for adoption in Illinois

This really is not a rescue so I thought I would post it here. I am a member on a chi forum. This young lady has had to rehome both her chis due to personal circumstances. The little girl has a new home with another lady on the other forum but the lilttle boy, known as Boss, is still waiting for the perfect home to come along. I asked her if she wanted me to post him to see if there were any PTers out there that would maybe be interested in giving this little guy his loving furever home and she gave me this information.

Name: Boss Hogg (Boss)
    Color: White (with a couple tan spots on his back)
    Coat: Medium
    Shots: UTD
    Neutered: Yes
    Problems: Boss has bitten twice, both times was Daves daughter. So I'd like him to go to a home without children or no children under 8yrs (chances are they'll be more gentle with him than a 2-4yr old). He's got a sensitive tummy also, hasn't kept any brand of food down so far except Chicken Soup and can't have store bought treats they must be home made or come from a dog bakery (I make my own).
    Traits: VERY energetic lol. He's the typical boy. Loves to play, LOVES to be outside even in the snow lol. Loves to cuddle but often can't sit still long enough unless you REALLY ware him out first lol. He's a real sweetie and a total mama's boy. He'd be great for a couple without kids. He's also good with other dogs, hasn't been around too many big ones so he's scared of them but other small dogs he's OK with and medium dogs don't scare him but he doesn't love them.

I've had Boss since he was 5wks old. He left his chihuahua mommy and hasn't been away from me for more than a few days since I got him (and that was when I had Owen).

Here is a pic of him. I wish I had better ones but he refuses to sit still in a position other than on his back "begging" lol. *Sigh* He's a stinker and a sweetie all at the same time.

If anyone is interested in more information on him or can maybe give him a home please let me know and I will get contact information for you.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

OH, PAM, just wondering if you are looking at this thread?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    OH, PAM, just wondering if you are looking at this thread?
    Smartie pants..... ...... I see that you (a resident of Illinois) have taken note of this thread too. Boss is absolutely darling but I am being strong for the good of peace and harmony in my home. Ripley is definitely the #1 mama's boy around here and would most likely challenge anyone for lap space.

I hope that this post will bump this up enough so that others may see him and give him a better chance at a forever home.

Rats! I was going to offer to pick him up and keep him until you could get here.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    Rats! I was going to offer to pick him up and keep him until you could get here.
    You would probably not be able to let him go after waiting for me to make that long drive.

Traci, is there any news on a possible home for this cutie?