Thread: I know you haven't heard from us in a while,but please welcome...

I know you haven't heard from us in a while,but please welcome...

well everyone alot has happened since I last posted and I am sorry to have not been posting! I have truely missed everyone!....well since I last posted I have moved back home to good old Batson! I was just not happy where I lived and I missed my animals to much!...I still attend Tomball college on mondays and wednesdays and I love it! I live on my parents land in my own house which is quite nice!....I recently got a new job working for a vet and I just LOVE IT! I have learned so much and he is an awesome guy to work for!...which brings me to my post! ....well there was this german shepard mix that was brought in and was in pitiful condition...Doc dignosed her with demodectic mange and she had hook worms along with tape worms...anyways the people whom brought her in refused treatment and wanted her to be put to sleep!!!!!!!!! ....she is only a year old!! and full of life a real sweet heart!!!!!!!!I just couldn't see it and Doc couldn't either so 5 hour later she was in my truck on our way home! ...so please meet my new baby girl Riley!!

here she is on our way home

I am attaching another of her at my house....photobucket isn't wanting to work for me!....Anyways she is on ivermectin and I a save/paste thing on her called Nu stock and I am already seeing some results! we are determined to beat it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	riley1.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	38490   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	riley2.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	38491  
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Hello, Riley! I hope the treatments will work quickly and you'll soon be a healthy girl! It is nice to meet you today.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, Riley, baby, welcome to the good life. The medicine may be icky, but these will be your "before" pictures, and I bet your "after" pictures will show the beauty some of us can already see shining through the rough!
    I've Been Frosted

What a pretty girl you are, Riley! You look a bit like my Logan too! Happy forever home, filled with good health, love, and lots of goodies!

I've been Boooo'd!

Thanks guys for welcoming my new baby girl! lol she is quite a character and oh how she loves to cuddle! ..lol she knows now when she sees the medicine bottle that it means icky medicine time and she goes to hide in her crate ...but I think the meds are working her skin is not red anymore and she scracthes less so I am praying really hard that this works!
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Riley is so pretty! She sure found a good home when she found you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Welcome Riley! Thanks for saving her. Hope the mange and worms clear up soon!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June