Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Hi Charlie......What a handsome little fellow you are. You are so cute.
    And you make mommy so happy. An animal can give you so much love.
    I don't know what I would do without my two yorkies. An animal is always there when you need them. They same to know when you are happy and when you are sad. Congratulations on DOTD. Charlie, I hope mommy makes
    your day very special.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Charlie, you put the biggest smile on my face when I saw you in your party hat. You look completely adorable. Mommy says you are a very good boy and I know you would tell us she's a very good girl too. I bet she makes your world just as bright as you make hers. Hope you have many happy years together sweet Charlie, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Charlie, you do, indeed, sound like a very special little man. I just know that your mom has something special planned to celebrate you achievement at being selected as our very special Dog of the Day. Enjoy your day, your biscuits, your play time, and your cuddle time, Charlie, you deserve it.

Charlie you are adorable!!!

What a little party animal you are too!!! I agree with your mom, any man must like you or they shouldn't be dated!!! Animals are wonderful at knowing a person's true personality!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Charlie,

I wish I could have been at your party. I'll bet you had a great time.
    You look so sweet in your party hat. Congratulations on being our
    much loved DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you loads of hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Charlie, you are one special boy. You are adorable in your party hat. Your mom loves you so much and you love her too. Happy Belated Birthday to you. I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating and today is another day you should celebrate.

Congrats on DOTD, Charlie!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

AWWW! Is there any sight more precious than that of a pupper in a party hat Well, maybe the sight of a running, happy, smiling from ear to ear, pupper! (See bottom shot)

What a joyful soul you are Charlie, and clearly, loved as none other by your devoted human! I was so touched as I read of the guilt pangs your guardian felt, having been (or so she thought!) too busy for playtime; been there, done that myself! But then reality sets in and we come to realize how cherished those small moments we share with our furkids are; we humans can be slow, ya know! Besides, playing fetch with you is way more fun than studying any old day! I hope today you're enjoying a super fun day with your human Charlie, being spoiled rotten, celebrating your much deserved day of honor...party hats and all!
    And aren't those iced bonz the best! hehe
    Congrats, hugs and kisses to you adorable Charlie, our extra special and most deserving, DOG OF THE DAY! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Charlie! You are such a handsome boy. You look especially celebratory with your birthday hat on and special treat in your mouth! And that picture of you running is great, too. I can see why you are so special to your mommy and I'm sure she takes great care of you. I hope you had a fun day. Congrats on DOTD!