Thread: Had to give Nitschke and Jake Away

Had to give Nitschke and Jake Away

Hi all,
    I am sooooo soooo sad. My parents gave away Nitschke and Jake while I was gone at school today. They had been saying for awhile that four cats was too much. Tears are running down my face!!! I loved them both SO much. At least I still have Reggie and Nellie, my other cats. But still, I am SO SO SO SO sad. I will miss them SO SO SO much. I am attaching two recent pics of them. I don't think I can say anymore at the moment...I've been crying and depressed since I got home from school.
    -Catloverforever
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0671.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	713.1 KB 
ID:	38481   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1055.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	517.1 KB 
ID:	38482  

So sorry to hear, I hope they did go to good homes, though. Will you get to visit them? Maybe you should write a nice letter about each that their new families can keep so they can know what special kitties they have adopted.
    I've Been Frosted

OMG, and what two beautiful cats at that!!!

It's a shame, but I will keep my fingers crossed that they find wonderful loving homes. I know the pain of going through this; my mother did the same thing to me while I was in high school. I raised my little Mochi from a newborn kitten (his mother abandoned him), and I came home from school one day, he was around eight months old, and my mother had dropped him off at the shelter. I was heartbroken.

facebook

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully it's close by so you'll still be able to visit them. Jake was cat of the day wasn't he?

Oh my gosh you poor thing, that is awful ,I sure hope they found good homes for them, did they have a good reason for re-homing them, perhaps they were having some difficulties moneywise, and it was a strain on them, still i feel so sorry that they did not tell you about it and why, very sad for you, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh honey, I am so sorry they did that to you. I'm sorry, but they are cowards for not telling you ahead of time.

My ex-husband (a worthless coward) gave away my daughter's pride and joy while she was visiting me one weekend. She never forgave him for that. I went out and got her a kitten and kept her at my house until my daughter moved out on her own. Callie Anne is now 9 years old and has a new playmate, Maggie Mae, a 3 month old tabby.

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

RE: Had to give Nitschke and Jake Away

I am so sorry - it's so hard to give pets away

The Found Hotel Cats And I Are Praying That Your Fur Pals Nitschke And Jake Have Found Furrever Homes With Someone Who Will Love Them As Much As You Do. Can Ypu Find Out Where They Ahve Gone To. I Pray Its Not A Shelter As Older Cats Chnaces Are Not Very Good There.
    We Will Join You In The Prayer That They Are All Right.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone.
    Thanks for the nice messages you all left; they are much appreciated. When I was at school on Monday, my parents gave away Nitschke and Jake to a kind lady and her family who live close to our house. I emailed the lady, as Karen suggested, to tell them about Nitschke and Jake and ask how they were doing. The lady emailed me back, with this nice message:
    "Thank you so much for the info. Both of them are doing just fine. Jake is such a loving cat. Nitschke is still getting used to her new home. Both of them crawled into bed with me though last night. I love both of them so much. I will send you pictures and updates every once in a while. Thank you so much for such wonderful kitties. We will make sure to celebrate their birthdays."
    I will always miss them and keep them in my heart, but it helps to know that they went to such a wonderful, loving family and that at least I got to spend some time with them and love them.
    Nellie and Reggie, in turn, are doing well. Of course, they miss the two youngest, but they feel like they have more to themselves, so they are happy. Both of their purrsonalities are coming out more. Attached are two recent photos of them. Reggie is going to turn two on Valentine's Day (his estimated Date of Birth) while Nellie is 4 and a half.
    Once again, thanks for all the kind messages! They are much appreciated.
    -Catloverforever, with Love From Nellie and Reggie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1126.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	620.8 KB 
ID:	38494   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1082.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	635.1 KB 
ID:	38495  

Oh, that sounds like they went to a perfect home, and she sounds really nice. What a relief for you!
    I've Been Frosted

I am very happy to read such a happy ending, i just hope in the future your parents would at least discuss something as important as that with you, i would always do that with my teenager, explain the reasons and at least prepare them for what is going to happen, so unfair they way it was done, and very upsetting for you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️