Thread: Stunning Pheonix

Stunning Pheonix

Pheonix what a stunning fellow you are!!! I think I'm in love!!!♥♥♥

I dreamed of having a horse just like you when I was a girl!!! What a treat to see your wonderful picture.

I know your mommy still needs you very much!!! I makes me smile to think of you being such a good big brother too!!! What a sweet fellow you seem to be!!!

I hope you and your siblings have a wonderful, treat-filled day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Pheonix and happy Pet of the Day to you Stunning, oh that you are, sweetheart! And speaking of hearts, yours is as big as they come! Bless you Pheonix, for being their for your Mom when she needed you most, and every day since; such is the stuff of souls mates! How blessed she is to have a loyal and loving best friend in you, Pheonix! I mean you even let her give you neck hugs! hehe What we do for love, indeed I know your move was a difficult one, especially for your Mom, but by all accounts, everyone's settled in and loving life to the fullest! Oh course there will always be those pesky brother/sister spats! You and your "little" brother need to form a coalition!:tongue: Well, thanks so much Pheonix for taking the time out of your busy day to write to us. You are truly one special guy and SO deserving of the title Pet of the Day, and all the bells and whistles that come along with that honor, translation, being spoiled rotten! Enjoy your day in the winner's circle with your brother and sister and proud Mom, sweetheart Love to you, beautiful Pheonix!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Phoenix! You are very handsome indeed! I'm so happy for you that you are in a loving home and you have lots of love to give back, too. You take good care of your mommy and I'm sure she appreciates it. Have fun celebrating POTD today with your family. Congrats to you!