Thread: Sweet Minki!

Sweet Minki!

Hi! This is Minki. She is a little, three-year-old cat and I love her very much. She is black, but she has a white point on her body as you can see.

After I get up in the morning, I give her some milk. She likes milk a lot. Minki always follows me to the sofa because she likes sitting there. That's very crazy!

After feeding in the afternoon, she wants to go outside. She also likes running outside and climbing trees. Sometimes I can't find her. When that happens I'm very sad because I want to play with her. In the evening she wants to come inside and sleep.

I love my cat Minki very much because she is so sweet and fluffy.
    Hello, Minki in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are! I like your black fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! You have one white spot on your body. You have such a sweet face, too!

You are a very active girl! You drink some milk in the morning, and go with your person to the sofa, because you like to sit there. After dinner, you go outdoors to run or climb trees. Sometimes your person can't find you! Then in the evening you come inside. Maybe you enjoy some play time with your person before sleep- I hope so!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely, sweet Minki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Minki, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful ebony kitty you are, with that white spot on your chest, up in that tree there! That fur looks so sleek and soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Germany and up the tree to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! In the morning your dear person gives you some milk. You like milk very much, and then you like to sit by him/her on the sofa. After your mid-day meal you go outside to run around and climb trees. Your person looks for you to play with but sometimes can't find you! In the evening you come back inside, and then it's time to sleep. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Minki!

Hi Minki in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, soft and fluffy panther girl you are, sweetheart! Your sparkling yellow eyes are the perfect contrast to your gorgeous, sleek and shiny black coat! Oh, what I wouldn't give to hold you, cover your sweet face with kisses! And what an adventurer you are, Minki, running outside, exploring your property and climbing trees! But as much fun as that is, I'd bet what you love most of all is spending time with human, napping inside safe and warm, being loved and pampered to pieces! You truly are a treasure, Minki, beautiful inside and out, perfect in every way! Your human is one lucky girl/boy, having a best furry friend as special as you to call her/his very own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Minki! Meeting you tonight has been a real treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, playing outdoors, being treated to a yummy dinner, treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Minki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Minki is the prettiest COTD! I was delighted to see her photo and am glad she has the best home! Happiest of holidays to our dear Minki and family!

Guten Tag, liebe Minki! What a beautiful girl you are. Your black coat is absolutely stunning, and your face is so cute, with those golden eyes, matching the fall foliage.
    You are a busy girl with a daily routine. In the morning, you get milk from your person, and then it's off to the sofa where you two sit together.
    After your afternoon meal, you like to go outside, climbing trees, and in the evening you come inside to sleep.
    Minki, you are a sweet and precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful ebony kitty you are, Minki. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana