Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We bought a house

We bought a house

Hooray... we just bought a house. They accepted our offer yesterday.... if all goes well with inspections and what not we will be moving in probably around the beginning of March

Here are some pics

Outside of the house

Unfinished basement

This will be Hannahs room

Kitchen

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

wooded area of our property

Woodstove... we will be moving this to the basement and hooking it up down there

guest bath

master bath

Master bedroom

spare room

dining room

All these pettalkers buying homes, its so exciting. Congratulations it looks really nice.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I LOVE the kitchen and dining room! It looks pretty sparse right now. I can't wait to see what it'll look like once you put your own touches on it.

Critter Mom to: Zoe-Rott/Pit Mix, Chloe- Persian, Lisa & Lola-Hermit Crabs, COMING SOON Pinky Pie-Cornsnake

Wow! That's great! Nice property for the doggies (is there a fence?). And I love the kitchen. So much counter space, I have NO counter space in my kitchen.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

yeah no one lives in the house right now so everything that is in there is just what the seller put in to make it look pretty lol. it's a vacant lot at this time though.

and there is no fence right now... we will be putting one in before we move in.

Congratulations. The house is beautiful.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow, that house is beautiful. It looks very spacious! Congratulations!!

The kitchen is so large I thought it was an eat in arrangement. But then you show the dining room. WOW! I love the kitchen and island. When I redo my kitchen, I am putting in a corner extension island. (Been saying this since we bought the house 5 + years ago!)

Just want to slow you down a bit. You haven't actually 'bought the house' until you sign on the dotted line.

Your new house looks great! Nice kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops. Very high end. Love the "fireplace" and your kitchen nook there by the large window. The outdoors looks to be spectacular as well; a good vibe. Very nice indeed. Congratulations!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Wow, what a beautiful kitchen! It looks like it has recently been completely redone. Everything looks bright and new. The one thing I would be a bit concerned about is the fallen trees in the wooded area. Seems like it will take a lot of work to deal with them.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    Wow, what a beautiful kitchen! It looks like it has recently been completely redone. Everything looks bright and new. The one thing I would be a bit concerned about is the fallen trees in the wooded area. Seems like it will take a lot of work to deal with them.

yeah that is hubby's job lol.. he is going to buy a chain saw and chop them up and stack them. They actually didn't fall...t hey were cut and then left there... very strange lol

and everything in the house was redone.

The house was originally purchased for $70,000 that's how beat up and run down it was.... and the guy and his wife are " house flippers" as a hobby... so they bought it to fix it up and resell it. The kitchen is new, bathrooms are new, new paint, new carpet, support beams in the basement are brand new, new roof, new heating and cooling system, new flooring, new windows, new propane tanks. they redid everything.

Our inspections are this Saturday... if everything goes good with that... we will sign everything

I remember my first house, I was about your age, I use to drive by it and just stare
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Congrats!!! Everything looks beautiful.

Very nice! I absolutely LOVE all the counter space!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets