Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramone and his buddy Mulligan.....

Ramone and his buddy Mulligan.....

On Thursday I wasn't working so Ramone and I went to my friend's house (my ex-boss actually) and picked up her dog Mulligan and took him to the park.

Mulligan is the king of the hill!

Every walk must start off with a good roll in the snow...

Ramone says "Wait for me Mulligan!"

Look mom! I gotta stick!

Unique looking Mulligan....

Look Mulligan. I got a stick.

Mom, he's chewing my stick.

*Thanks Ashley*

We're going this way Mulligan? Ok.

Something smells good here.

Look mom!!! Another stick!!!

The odd couple.

Handsome Mony on the park bench.

Getting zoomies after posing....

*Thanks Ashley*

Tug of war with a stick.

Mulligan wins.

Mulligan can have that stick. I found another one!

That's all. Hope you enjoyed.

*Thanks Ashley*

Great pics!
    Lol at the 'Stick Hunting'... Ramone sure likes sticks. That last one of him and the TREE is just classic!
    Mulligan sure is an interesting looking pup! Very unique markings.
    Thanks for sharing!

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

Wow, nice stick!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Very interesting looking dog!! What kind is Mulligan?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07
    Very interesting looking dog!! What kind is Mulligan?
    He's an All Canadian. lol. My friend is his second home. His first owners bought him from Petland and they were told he was a heeler bichon/shih tzu cross. We think he definitely has heeler in him, but other than that your guess is as good as mine.... lol

*Thanks Ashley*

Ahhh Mulligan is such a cutie! Mony and him are such a funny pair. C:

He looks like he could be part PBGV, along with the ACD! Of course, I dunno the odds of that... being that PBGVs aren't very common at all. I love his beard.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Agh, Mulligan is just TOO cute! Ramone and he look like they had a great time.

Niņo & Eliza

Ramone really is a handsome boy. Love his bench picture; what a cutie. My goodness, Ramone, did you pull that sticky out of the ground? It looks like you are a really good friend letting Mulligan have the stick and lead the way.

LMAO ... now THAT'S a stick! Remember in Crocodile Dundee where he says, "Ah, that's not a knife. THIS is a knife!" That's Ramone's version of that line.

That Mulligan is too cute, he just looks like a boy's rough and tumble kind of buddy, like he should be hanging around baseball diamonds and fishing holes with a bunch of ten year old boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2
    He's an All Canadian. lol. My friend is his second home. His first owners bought him from Petland and they were told he was a heeler bichon/shih tzu cross. We think he definitely has heeler in him, but other than that your guess is as good as mine.... lol
    Why, he's a Wirehaired Heeler, of course ... as opposed to the smooth version.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    They are both adorable...Mulligan looks scrappy. In an adorable cuddly way! Ramone looks very sweet, he's a pretty dog!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

What a cute pair!
    LOVE the huge stick Ramone found!

Great pictures! Glad they both had fun!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Mulligan is a cutie, very unique looking! I wonder what those people paid for this "rare" designer breed? I really have to laugh at what people will pay for a dog that is listed as a mix of two dogs making it only a MUTT!

Ramone is a very handsome dog. He definitely has a thing for sticks. That last one - well, I bet he was daring Mulligan to try and steal that one from him. Great pictures!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog
    That Mulligan is too cute, he just looks like a boy's rough and tumble kind of buddy, like he should be hanging around baseball diamonds and fishing holes with a bunch of ten year old boys.
    If there was anyway to sum Mulligan up you just did it. That's exactly what he's like. Unfortunately my boss doesn't have a 10 year old... but she does go mountain biking alot and Mulligan is the perfect trail buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother
    Mulligan is a cutie, very unique looking! I wonder what those people paid for this "rare" designer breed? I really have to laugh at what people will pay for a dog that is listed as a mix of two dogs making it only a MUTT!

Ramone is a very handsome dog. He definitely has a thing for sticks. That last one - well, I bet he was daring Mulligan to try and steal that one from him. Great pictures!
    Well I'm sure they paid upwards of $600 for him. But they didn't know any better. My boss still talks to his previous owner though, she's really nice.

As for Ramone daring Mulligan to steal his stick... well he would just let Mulligan take it if he wanted. They were actually carrying it together for awhile, but my camera battery died so I didn't get any pics of that.

*Thanks Ashley*