Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on this breeder?

hey- its immaturity, yep. i dont *have* to be totally mature.
    but you cannot deny that my arguement has logic.
    if you say that i have a spineless arguement i suggest you go to your local hospital to have some tests run on your brain.

thank you so much for the sig ellie! (whisk_luva)
    Jades animal friends;Pickle;RB Blue;RB Purple;Mitz
    RB Peanuts;RB Sweetie;Puss Puss;William
    RB Ripple- 1996-23/7/2007;Treacle;Spot;Red

"there is no trouble from which a cat can't exume itself from by using a little timely purring."
    Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

Quote Originally Posted by -Pickle-
    nothing is going to happen to it if it doesnt get into your hands that is.

[[if you say i'll be banned. go ahead. say it. im not bothered]]
    Wow all these comments are way out of line and you are just making yourself look bad.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Actually, it's been an amusing exchange to watch. Alicia does preach to others to look for shelter dogs/cats, even had it in her siggie about adopting shelter animals instead of the "breed and buy" while others die. Alicia is also very good at belittling others and making snide comments. Pickle was dead on with many of her statements. Good research ~Pickle~.

I've had two friends who found Chinese crested dogs, and one Chinese Crested mix, in local shelters. Seriously, have you done a search on PetFinder if you really want that particular breed? It would be saving a shelter animal's life instead of plumping the wallet of a breeder. Are you looking at a time line, or are you willing to wait? You might be able to find one in another area, if not local, so it would still be helping a shelter dog.

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom
    Wow all these comments are way out of line and you are just making yourself look bad.
    i have never cared about what people think of me and im not going to start now.

thankyou very much jenn =]

"there is no trouble from which a cat can't exume itself from by using a little timely purring."
    Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

Actually, it's been an amusing exchange to watch. Alicia does preach to others to look for shelter dogs/cats, even had it in her siggie about adopting shelter animals instead of the "breed and buy" while others die. Alicia is also very good at belittling others and making snide comments. Pickle was dead on with many of her statements. Good research ~Pickle
    Yes I do tell people to look in shelters but that's when they are going to buy dogs from a byb especially when they are looking to get a mixed breed from a breeder. If someone is looking for a purebred I almost always suggest either looking in a shelter or go to a local show and talk to breeders. I've also never had those quotes in my siggy Your pretty good at making those snide comments yourself.

Seriously, have you done a search on PetFinder if you really want that particular breed?
    Yes I have and I already said that I did in this thread, look back on my post.

It would be saving a shelter animal's life instead of plumping the wallet of a breeder.
    I'm going to a good breeder, they won't be making any money off of the money I give them. The money real breders ask for is to go to what they spent on testing, showing,spay/neuter, shots etc. They rarley make the money back that they put into the dogs.

i have never cared about what people think of me and im not going to start now
    This is what I mean about causing havvoc and being stuck up. Look what you have turned this thread into and how rude your being to others that have done nothing wrong.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I've also never had those quotes in my siggy
    yes, you have. i remember them clearly.

and pretty mucht the only reason breeders breed is to make money.
    purebreed=profit. they arent doing it for some nirvana-type reason of a doggie haven. its for their wallets.

This is what I mean about causing havvoc and being stuck up. Look what you have turned this thread into and how rude your being to others that have done nothing wrong
    the fact that a human only looks at the first and last letter of a word and the rest can be jumbled up yet still they could read it, is a fact. not a challenge.
    please go back to school.

Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

Ok well I'm pretty sure I havn't my siggy always has the same words under it.
    There's other people who have that quote that I have seen but I wouldn't put something I don't belive in, into my signature and I wouldn't copy someone's quote.

purebreed=profit. they arent doing it for some nirvana-type reason of a doggie haven. its for their wallets.
    Wow you really don't know much Talk to some of the breeders on this board heck talk to some actual dog people and they will tell you different.

Jenn you just got a dog that you can't even afford. People put money together so you could get the dog. If you can't even afford the dogs petty $200 fleight how will you afford vet bills? Not to mention I'm pretty sure I've read that your tight on money because of all your fosters.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

"wont you practice what you preach,
    and wont you turn the other cheek,
    father father father help us,
    send some guidance from above,
    cos people got me
    got me questioning,
    where is the love"

some songs are just tailor made for situations.

Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

yes, you have. i remember them clearly.

PLEASE do your research before making ignorent remarks like this! Absolutly ridiculous!...a responsible breeder does NOT breed for money..first of all if a breeder is doing all they are supposed to they will NOT profit from breeding, infact most reputable breeders LOSE money in their litters. What you are thinking of Pickle, is a Backyard breeder..and there IS a difference. Backyard breeders and puppy mills are the ones that breed for money, every puppy they produce is a dollar sign in their eyes...they are completly different than a responsible breeder who is breeding to improve the breed.

This thread has gotten udderly ridiculous..please get your facts straight before posting false information.

Wow you really don't know much Talk to some of the breeders on this board heck talk to some actual dog people and they will tell you different
    yeah i do know what im talking about. one of my mums best firends is a husky breeder, ive met other breeders, im not sat in a dark cardboard box with a computer as my only social life. and the only reason they did it, except about 1 or two, was to sell the puppies. (cute little things they are too. so very soft and lullaby sweet)

edit- oh and i suppose these husky breeders are classes as back yard breeders? i dont think so. most well cared for dogs ive ever seen were these huskies.

Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

yeah i do know what im talking about. one of my mums best firends is a husky breeder, ive met other breeders, im not sat in a dark cardboard box with a computer as my only social life. and the only reason they did it, except about 1 or two, was to sell the puppies. (cute little things they are too. so very soft and lullaby sweet)
    then they were not responsible breeders...

Quote Originally Posted by Danegirl2208
    then they were not responsible breeders...
    they were. they made checks to make sure the dogs were properly cared for, would go out of their way to make sure the dog was ok and warned that they can run very fast and would not make good house pets (with the exception of Red, our dog.)

edit: Red was given to us for free. there was nothing wrong with her, in good health, and they knew she would have a loving home here.
    ask yourself- would a back yard breeder give away a dog?

Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

they were. they made checks to make sure the dogs were properly cared for, would go out of their way to make sure the dog was ok and warned that they can run very fast and would not make good house pets (with the exception of Red, our dog.)
    Did they show or work their dogs? Did they health test (and i'm not talking about a vet visit)? I do not think you know the meaning of a reputable breeder...

edit- oh and i suppose these husky breeders are classes as back yard breeders? i dont think so. most well cared for dogs ive ever seen were these huskies.
    So now your the expert based on one breeder, this is totally ridiculous.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Danegirl2208
    Did they show or work their dogs? Did they health test (and i'm not talking about a vet visit)? I do not think you know the meaning of a reputable breeder...
    huskies by tradition are working dogs. they didnt have to but they excercised and trained the dogs to do sled work. they enjoyed it and never overworked them. if there was the slightest problem it never went unnoticed and was seen to immediately.

oh and of course im not an expert. im 13 years old. get over your inflated ego and take a look at yourself before you go and call anything or anyone ridiculous.

Ripple- 1996(?)-2007