Thread: newbie YAHOOO

newbie YAHOOO

ok,

my name is Kari and i am a CRAZY CRAZY GAL... i love animals and have since i was very young ( my first puppy was when i was barely in diapers)... i am happily married to a wonderful man named Jeremy, we bought a Brand new house in September, we have a 13 yr old son named brady, and we have 22 pets ... ( will get to that in a minute) and FINALLY, we are adding to our family... Drum roll please.. TWINS, a boy and a girl.. coming soon...
    so, here are our BABIES Now

we have: Puppies:
    1 male GSD/Lab mix, Thunder ( D.O.B July 26th 2007) (AKA FUNDERBUTT)
    1 Female lab/whippet mix, Cinni( DOB July 6th 2007) ( AKA PINCESS)

Aquatics:
    4 Red Eared Sliders ( mikey, ralphie, spunky, Baby "T") they have a 100 gal tank

1 YBS, capt Jack Sparrow ( he was saved from a lady who did not now how to care for him, he lives in a temp 29 gal tank)

4 Goldfish ( golden, silver, BJ and AJ2) they live in a 10 gal tank

1 red eyed tetra, un-named
    1 orange and red fish ( not sure of breed )
    1 baby ( from the 2 above.
    1 goldfish ( he was spared being feed to our turtles due to cuteness)
    2 african dwarf frogs; kermie and big butt
    they all share a 10 gal tank complete with a TON of plants and other natural organisms.

feathered friends:
    1 love bird, PepperMint ( she was saved from a lady that could not care for her either ) she has her own cage w toys (spoiled)
    2 finches; lilo & stitch ( also saved from people who could not/would not care for them( they live in a cage very large)

furry friends:
    3 dwarf hamsters, Snow white, Jasmine, and Cinderella. Snow white lives in her own 2 gal tank because Jas and Cin didnt play well together with her and jas and cin live in a 20 gal tank, do not worry tho, snow white will get upgrades very soon.

and that completes our family circle...

i hope to have fun on here, and learn alot about some of you.

sorry for the long intro. feel free to ask any q's i forgot..

oh ya, pics will soon come of our whole family...( for those who depand pics LMAO)

thanks for lookin and i will see ya all around

kari
    Last edited by crazyboutanimals; 01-25-2008 at 08:48 AM.

Hi Kari, welcome to Pet Talk!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Welcome to PT, Kari!
    My name is Courtney, and I'm owned by the pets in my signature. Not to mention the countless fish and the fosters.
    It definately sounds like you'll fit in here. :]

Yes, with all those critters, you sounds like you'll fit right in here! Welcome! My name is Karen, and my pet is Miss Hoppy - she's the bunny you see as my avatar.

Oh my! Welcome to PT!!
    I notice you didn't give the name of the lab/whippet pup. (sorry, I love names)
    And...WHAT? ....no cats!? (just kiddin')
    BEWARE: We always demand pictures!!!
    Can't wait to see pics of your clan!

Oh yeah, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Cindy and my "kids" are seen in my siggy.....Taz and Zoee.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Welcome to PT! I am Sandie, slave to the cats and dogs in my siggy as well as 16 tetras in my aquarium. It is lots of fun here, and you are sure to make friends.
    When are the twins due?

WOW, what a wonderful welcome, Sorry Taz, i fixed the name for my whippet her name is Cinni.. AKA pincess ( its like princess without the R sound )...

and Taz my hubby is allergic to cats so, we can have EVERYTHING bit Cats, which is sad because i love cats, but, not to worry my mom has my cat that i had when i met Jeremy, she is a calico very pretty, sadly i do not have pics of her, but i will get my mom to send me some and get some on here ASAP.

Freedom my twins are due soon, i put it in my siggy, Which if someone could teach me how to do a cool siggy that would be great!!!

anyways, thanks for the warm welcome and i am sure on my days off and late nights ( im a nite owl ) i will talk to many of you. thanks for being so nice, and talk to you all soon.

this weekend i plan on uploading my pics that i do have ( and it will be PIC Heavy so beware.. LOL

Kari

welcome! you sound like me lol, I have got 6 dogs, 8 Gerbils, 2 Guinea pigs, 1 Rabbit, 1 Cockatiel, 1 Garter Snake and several fish. plus I am getting another Cockateil, my mom wants to add another Garter snake and I have a litter of Gerbils due this week lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

to Pet Talk !!!

Hi!! My name is Lut, and I am owned by my 4 gorgeous cats, better known here as "the Gabriels Girls"
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge