Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biopsy results... GREAT NEWS!

Biopsy results... GREAT NEWS!

Just wanted everyone to know that I got the results from my biopsy today and they are negative! No cancer! I am so excited! I cried when the doctor's office called! The Doctor hasn't read the report yet, but her nurse called me to let me know the biopsy was negative. Once the doctor reviews everything, she will call me and let me know what it is and what we will do from here, if anything!

Thank you all for your support, prayers and well wishes! You have no idea how much it means to me to know that people I have never met in person care and want good results for me.

By the way, the biopsy itself was long, but basically painless. My breast is bruised and somewhat tender (even swollen a little today!) but it was all worth it for the results!

Thank you all again! Donna
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

You must be so relieved I went through a scare this year also and what a relief that good news is.

So do you have a benign mass?
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

GREAT! I am SO happy for you!!! ****Happy Dance****Happy Dance****Happy Dance****

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

what laura said!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I am so happy for you,go out and celebrate girl,it was a close one, but wonderful to here you are going to be ok.

www.gjdesigns.dk
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations. I am very happy for you.It is a real relief isn't it.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Donna,

I'm so happy for you! That must be a huge relief. I've suffer from fibrocystic disease and get them all the time. After the zillionth biopsy, I've become a little less worried about them being malignant.

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

You can just read the relief in your post. I am so happy for you. Please do - go out and celebrate!

Absolutely wonderful! I bet you can breathe a whole lot easier now, eh?
    I agree, this calls for a celebration!

Just as I predicted. Congratulations. You will sleep well tonight. Just to warn you, you will now be the *go to* person in case any of the rest of us have to have this procedure.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Yay! Congratulations! Happy dance time!

Congratulations - what great news!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Great news!!! Big congrats coming your way!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What wonderful news!!!! Now we can all relax. Congrats!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Wonderful news! Time to celebrate! I think I'll have one in your honor. (Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.) Now....exhale......YAY!!!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11