Thread: Boomer!

Boomer!

Boomer when I saw the thumbnail of your adorable little self today I couldn't click fast enough. What a cutie pie you are in your sweater! I was sorry to read about your first human having to give you up due to her new living arrangements. You probably thought you two were going to grow old together but it was not to be.

You were fortunate enough to find an exceptional second mom and you have stolen her heart as well. You are now busy working your magic to help heal her as she goes through a very trying time in her life.

Boomer, you may be getting up there in years but you have the zest for life of a puppy and a whole new world has begun for you. Congratulations to a very special boy - Boomer our wonderful Dog of the Day!

Boomer....What a beautiful baby you are. You put a big smile on my face this morning. I am so sorry to hear about your first owner but I am very happy
    that you found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. You look so cute in your sweater.Have a wonderful life Boomer.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Boomer

Boomer - you sure do look very handsome in that sweater - and I'm sure just as handsome without it.
    Congratulations for the honor of being today's top dog. You deserve it since you have been so special to two families.
    Hope you get many extra belly rubs and treats today Mr Cutie-pie!

Boomer, I am so happy that you found a new, loving family! My Smokey is 1/2 Maltese, and happens to be turning 10 this year--- so we think you are the perfect Dog of the Day!! Enjoy your day Boomer boy
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Boomer, you're such a cutie! I hope you have many more healthy, happy days and years ahead of you! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Boomer, after seeing your picture and reading your story, I am in love! What a dear boy you are!

Do not let anyone tell you that you are "old." Ten years for such a little dog is just barely middle age! You have many more years ahead of you to rule your household.......which I am sure you will continue to do with all the love in your little heart!

You are very handsome in your sweater!!!

Dorrie

I am sorry your first mommy could not keep you. It is good that you were adopted by a nice 2nd mommy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Darling Boomer,

Oh, I'll bet you new momma counts meeting you as one of her lucky
    days.I sure know that I would. You are just a precious little soul.
    So happy to know what a happy home & life you now have & I'm sure
    your first momma is happy too. Congratulations & kisses for your sweet
    face to celebrate your honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cuteness alert!!! Oh Boomer, you are one uber precious pupper!!! Ahhh, that face, you're killing me with that heartmelter of an expression, Boomer! I'm so, so sorry that you had to be re-homed just as you were hitting your golden years sweetheart, and sorry for you first guardian that she had to let you go, but so comfoted in knowing you found your way to the bestest second forever home a doggie could ever hope for! And who knew that just when your Mom needed a best bud of her own, you would come into her life, comforting her and bringing so much joy to her life! You truly are special!

I hope you had, are having, a super fun day celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day reign Boomer...a car ride, lots of belly rubs and kisses galore...and treats Hugs and little kisses to you, precious Boomer! You're the best!
    P.S...I love your fashion sense!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Boomer! You are such a handsome boy. I would never guess that you are 10 years old. What is your secret for staying so puppyish? I love your sweater. It really suits you. I'm glad you bring such joy into your human's life. Have a wonderful day celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you!