Thread: Leo!

Leo!

So I went to pick up Leo yesterday...and oh BOY was it a drive.

I met Rose, Leo's breeder, she was really awsome...and I really liked her dogs also. For the most part the majority of her dogs have the kind of drives I am looking for...and Leo is a GREAT example of that!

I spent a couple of hours there playing with him and Ruby (I did not get any pictures at her place () but Ruby had a BLAST. lol...she was playing chase around the island with four pups...and she got to meet a great dane that was HUGE (I mean Huge)

Leo is tug crazy! I love it. I grabbed at my hands a couple of times to get it...and he was snapping at the thing and running around holding it and then trying to get it some more. I am VERY happy and I cant wait to see how he does at training tonight.

I only have a few pics...I'll post a few more when I dont feel quite so much like I am going to die of exhaustion O.o

~Cate

Sounds like he's going to make a great schutzhund (sp?) prospect. Both your babes are absulutely beautiful! What breed are they?

Critter Mom to: Zoe-Rott/Pit Mix, Chloe- Persian, Lisa & Lola-Hermit Crabs, COMING SOON Pinky Pie-Cornsnake

Ruby's a White Shepherd (without the GSD registration since she is from Holland) and Leo is a White Shepherd (reg. GSD with the AKC, but seperate in my mind )

~Cate

OK, that makes sense. I thought they both looked very GSDish

Critter Mom to: Zoe-Rott/Pit Mix, Chloe- Persian, Lisa & Lola-Hermit Crabs, COMING SOON Pinky Pie-Cornsnake

Welcome to Pet Talk Leo! You're adorable! And it's good to see pretty Ruby also.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla