Thread: Grady

Grady

Hello Grady.......What a handsome little fellow you are. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope your special day will be made special for you.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Grady ... Goobie! What a CUTIE you are! I'd love for you to herd me around! I hope you get to go for a Goobie Walk today! Please ask your people to give you some petting for me!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gooby

Goobster.....it's your Aunt Susan here.... OMG! You are officially D.O.T.D. and I must say, you deserve the honor! You're a delightful little chap and not only are you flat out adorable, but you are a very smart doggie too! I hope you receive an extra Goobie snack today to celebrate

PS: Pedro & Howie send their congrats!
    Susan
    =^..^=

you are soooo cute! i bet everyone just loves tripping over you

Corgi alert! Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, Goobie! Oh, you low riders are just too, too cute! My girl Star is a Lab, but when she goes belly up for rubbies, we call it, "going Corgi!" Don't ask me why, something with the ears! I so enjoyed reading your MOST entertaining bio., Goobster! We've never met and already I'm in love! Your family sure hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you home, Goobie!

I hope today you were treated to a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day celebration; you know the drill...start off with a Goobie Walk to the Goobie doggie park, to hook up with your bestest pup pal Chloe and all of your assorted friends and fans; topped off with a handful of Goobie snackies and lots of love! And when there's a break in the day's festivities, please ask your Mom to give you an extra big hug and a kiss for me! Congratulations to you, precious Goobie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Grady! You are a handsome boy. You look very friendly, too. I hope you get lots of extra attention today to celebrate your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hello Grady,

What pretty eyes you have sweetheart. I love your name Grady, it
    sounds like it fits a dapper little fella like you. Hugs for you and kisses for your cute face to celebrate your honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you & your nice family a long & happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Grady you are ADORABLE! Congratulations on being the DOTD!

Hi Grady!!!!When I saw your picture I thought you looked so cute!! I think your mommy said alot of nice things about you!!!! You must be a ball of sunshine everyday!!! It's very nice to meet you!!! CONGRATS ON DOTD!!!!!