Thread: Does your cat(s) eat weird food?!

Does your cat(s) eat weird food?!

I had a cat for 11 years that would hardly eat ANYTHING! She'd eat her dry cat food and that was IT....she'd even turn her nose up at kitty treats and wet cat food.

Well, not Molly! She eats virtually ANYTHING! Her favorites......cherry Jello, tomato soup, root beer Popsicles, cucumbers, and potato chips. Now, mind you, we don't give her much of any of these items and it's very infrequent that we do but we just never are ceased to be amazed by what she'll eat! So far, the only thing we know she DOESN'T like is pretzels!

So, what about your fuzzy munchkins?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Thank You, Michelle!!!

Clover is interested in kitty foods mostly, like wet food, dry food, treats. Canned tuna fish is one of her favorite dishes of human food though. But other than canned tuna she's not one to eat human food.
    Echo wants to at least LOOK interested in EVERYTHING. We've turned her into a little monster because of a steak. She loves steak and ham. Well done. She hates kitty treats, but other kitty foods. She tries to get in anyone's face who eat anything though, going "OOoh! Lemme try that. I'm sad and pathetic, and just because I have a double chin doesn't mean I'm overweight.. I'm starving.. feed me!" She doesn't like half the crap we eat, but she still tries them...
    Fritty only likes juice. Tuna juice, stuff like that.

^Boyfriend^.....^Me!^...............^Clover^...... ........^Echo^

Peaches will eat or drink anything. She has stolen and gobbled up an escargot. She drinks white wine whenever she can sneak a drink. Pasta with marinara or pesto sauce. Shrimp, turkey, beef, chicken... She even slurped up some of an unguarded peach martini. She is an equal-opportunity food hound.

Oh, and pistachio flan

Randy

Filou: mango, avocado, olives, Thai curry, clotted cream with brandy...
    Tigris: vegetable juice, boiled potatoes, olives.........

Vixen is not a big eater of other foods other than her own. But she does go a little nuts for olives, black olives to be precise. She will eat turkey but only the white meat and trout only if pan fried and some potato chips now and then. Any other way is not acceptable. She loves her olive oil and pasta sauces too. And oh yeah PIZZA!!!

Phoenix will eat nothing but her own food. No cat treats only her royal canin dry and certain flavors of almo & gourmet wet.

Vega will try absolutely anything. She loves banana, olives, peach juice, and peppers. She is not too pushy with wanting to try what you have but she rarely turns anything down that is offered.

Bella is a complete nut. She goes out of her mind for coffee. The smell of coffee and she comes running. She will also eat almost anything. She especially like pasta, rice, zucchine, olives & pizza.

Frost is a finicky little snot. If it is meat or fish he will gobble it up. Don't want to even smell veggies or fruits. But he goes out of his little head for pastine (pastries). He will only eat the one I like and that has a pie crust with cream and a strawberry on top. The first thing he wants is the STRAWBERRY! He also like olives and pizza.

All my cats seem to have real italian taste buds.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Puddy loves salt and vinegar potato chips and pizzelles.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Chester loves canned peaches and pears! Before he got his wish and went to live with Rie, I could NEVER open a can of either that he didn't come running and have to have some! That was the only people food he was interested in.

The "girls" want to smell what I eat sometimes but won't eat any of it if I offer it to them. Amy is especially interested in the smell of what I eat but refuses it when offered.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Most of the cats don't want to try anything that isn't meat. But Nosey will eat just about anything. She likes pizza, bread crust, crackers, and even peanuts along with meats of any kind.

WELL TE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS HAVE EATEN MACARONI AND CHEESE, POTATO CHIPS, PEANUT BUTTER, POTATOES , WHIPPED CREAM AND
    OF COURSE BEEF , CHICKEN AND SCRAMBLED EGGS.
    AND ICE CREAM, AND BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING!!!

I THINK ALL CATS HAVE THIER TASTES AND IF THEY SEE US EATING SOMETHING THEY WANT SOME TOO!!
    AND TACO SALADS A BIG FAVORITE TOO!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Food

Our CREW is a little strange.
    Mits only like barbeque potato chips. Just a few small pieces
    Chessie likes his olive oil. All he can get
    Peak likes brown gravy
    Lenny likes niblet corn and pork
    Bailey is fond of beef (any kind)
    Princess, Boots, Sweety nothing but cat food.
    Their predecessors
    Patches loved watermelon and string beans
    Missy was the Chinese coinsure
    GILL & Crew;

Tipper, my little persian princess, loves green tea. If I have a cup out don't pay attention she'll stick her whole head in the cup.

Critter Mom to: Zoe-Rott/Pit Mix, Chloe- Persian, Lisa & Lola-Hermit Crabs, COMING SOON Pinky Pie-Cornsnake

Well they all have their particular tastes, but none of them eat much else besides cat food, and i guess i don't offer them it very often, Lexie did munch on a piece of brocoli once that fell on the floor when i was making it for dinner, it was uncooked, and Ash has eaten a bit of toast and a chip once in a while, but generally they just eat their cat food, wet and dry food, although nikki and ellie won't eat mince and not that fussed on fresh fish either, strange little kitties, Ash loves cheese though, i only give him a little bit now and then grated, edam or colby are his favourites, none of the other's will eat it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I smiled when I saw the title of this thread!

Some of Cassie's favorites are chicken (just the meat, not the skin) ... shrimp ... mozzarella cheese ... milk, especially milk that has been poured over cold cereal and I've left a little in the bowl for her ... yogurt ... baby food pureed chicken or turkey ... the white of a hard-boiled egg. And turkey from the deli counter, ground beef or turkey that's been browned ... as I read this list I realize that she likes protein!

My RB fur-nephew Poco liked green beans, any kind of sandwich meat (you'd open that little plastic bag and he'd come running), and McDonald's special sauce that they put on the Big Mac.

My fur-nephew Milo likes American cheese and he likes to lick the coating off of Cheetos. (He's an orange tabby -it matches his coat!) He mostly likes a cat treat or two, though.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My two will eat literally anything you offer them, they even go searching in the garbage cans Duck was eating spinach today.

Molly I don't think likes anything really, maybe some meats.
    Hank loves chicken and any meat and cheese.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Moby, Diamond, Bubba and Pink Nose go nuts for whipped cream, or leftover cereal milk.

Pink Nose likes cheese.

Diamond will mug you for a potato chip.

Moby used to be a bread thief, but not so much now. (She knows carbs are bad for her diabetes. )

RB Luna used to eat bananas!

Long-ago cat Mischief went nuts for raw pumpkin.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb