Hey guys! It's me, Christy. I haven't been on here in ages so i thought I'd just, reintroduce myslef, in case none of you guys remember me.

As I've just said, my name is Christy. I'm 19 yrs old. I think I first joined here when I was...16? Um let's see alot has changed since I was last on here.(pet wise...) I gave Thelmer away, about...a year and a half ago. I just couldn't handle the responsibility anymore. About..2 weeks ago I got a puppy. He is the love of my life...I know, I know I said that about Thelmer, constantly, and she was, but this is different. His name is Hamilton a.k.a. Hammy He's about 2 months old and potty training is the hardest thing in the world!!!!! Oh, he is a chihuahua, I shall post pictures. And I'm learning more and more everyday that he..is a monster. But I love him and all his chewing We (PJsMom-who is my mom) still have Peej and Bailey.Theyre both doing well, and still trying to adjust to the pup. Also my sister adopted a cat and nanmed him Howie, he's a butthead, but I love him anyway. And a stray black cat that we have come to call Meowie loves our house. He's also now part of the family. I hope everyone is well and I can't wait to catch up!

mann...i need a new signature, huh?!
Here's Hammy