Thread: Hey! Remember me?..anyone?

Hey! Remember me?..anyone?

Hey guys! It's me, Christy. I haven't been on here in ages so i thought I'd just, reintroduce myslef, in case none of you guys remember me.

As I've just said, my name is Christy. I'm 19 yrs old. I think I first joined here when I was...16? Um let's see alot has changed since I was last on here.(pet wise...) I gave Thelmer away, about...a year and a half ago. I just couldn't handle the responsibility anymore. About..2 weeks ago I got a puppy. He is the love of my life...I know, I know I said that about Thelmer, constantly, and she was, but this is different. His name is Hamilton a.k.a. Hammy He's about 2 months old and potty training is the hardest thing in the world!!!!! Oh, he is a chihuahua, I shall post pictures. And I'm learning more and more everyday that he..is a monster. But I love him and all his chewing We (PJsMom-who is my mom) still have Peej and Bailey.Theyre both doing well, and still trying to adjust to the pup. Also my sister adopted a cat and nanmed him Howie, he's a butthead, but I love him anyway. And a stray black cat that we have come to call Meowie loves our house. He's also now part of the family. I hope everyone is well and I can't wait to catch up!

mann...i need a new signature, huh?!
    Here's Hammy

sorry they're so big..i didn't realize...hehe

Hi Christie, I recognized your screen name right away, but then I am a huge fan of PJ and Bailey, glad to hear they are doing well. (And I must admit I don't remember Thelmer ).

Okay, now on to the important stuff. Hamilton is cute, cute, cute. He has already learned how to pose for the camera and is sure to be a big hit here on PT. Don't forget to post him in Dog General, too, because since you have been gone there have been several chihuahuas that have joined. Can't wait to see more of you, Hammy.

Yes, I remember you very well. Hamilton is very cute! He reminds me of Little Bit, when she was a baby. Fact is my mother has a picture of her when she was little that looks just like him!

Glad to have you back, Christie. Glad to see you have such a beautiful little baby name Hamilton. He sure is a cutie.

Welcome back!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Well of course I remember you silly girl

I'm so glad that you've added another little cutie to your home! He looks like a little ham
    I'll be looking forward to seeing more pictures of him and of course some of Bailey and PJ!

Welcome back!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I would like to welcome you back to Pet Talk!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hey Guys! Thanks for the welcome back I can't believe I did this, but I left a new addition out...hehe

His Name is Rocco, he's my sister's dog. She found him under her car one day and was going to take him to a shelter, but we all know how that tends to turn out...(I don't have time to take him right now, aww he's cute, lemme name him, Can I keep him!?)

Here he is:

not sure what kind of dog he is. Maybe chihuahua mix...?idk..but he's so cute! He smiles when he's excited Anyway there he is.

I think I'll post some recent pics of everyone in dog general and the kitties of course, where they belong

Welcome back, of course we remember you! I hope Thelmer went to a good experienced bunny home - people don't realize how much responsibility a bunny can be sometimes. I know that must have been a hard decision for you.

Miss Hoppy is still alive and kicking, she's 10 1/2 now!

Welcome back! =D
    Glad to hear everything is going well with you and the furkids...and I must say, I just love Rocco's ears!
    Too cute.

Very sweet chi's!

I'm back...again....Hi Everyone! I'm old now...24 to be precise.(as of today!) How's everyone been?? It's good to be back.

*bahahah!! I've just looked over a lot of my old posts..haha I was embarassing at the age of 14 hehe
    Last edited by Rottieluver45; 10-14-2012 at 06:24 AM. Reason: embarassment..

Welcome back!! You will quickly learn that 24 is not old... at all. Older maybe And happy birthday!

How are you and your crew doing?

facebook

We're doing well. We unfortunately had to put Bailey down last year it was a really hard time for the whole family. Peej is still alive and doing well, although his arthritis sometimes gets the best of him. Hammy is gonna be 5 this year!!! He's doing well too! We're living in Dallas now Rocco lives with my sister and he's still as mean as they come but one of the most intelligent dogs I know. She also has a Pug/chihuahua who is so funny!! Hopefully I can post some pictures of em all. Pumpking also passed away about 2 years ago. And Barclay...well he's still a cat lounging around the house all day!

Still, so good to hear from you, and glad to have you back!
    I've Been Frosted