Thread: Sadie

Sadie

*Jaw Drops!* Sadie! Sadie! Sadie! What a cutie you are!!!! I LOVE GPS!!!! All smiles, fur and beauty!!! My bet is that you'll get even more beautiful by the time you hit 90 pounds!!! Happy DOTD, you heartbreaker, you! Sending you head kisses and hugs!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Sadie! What a cutie you are! You look so huggable! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope you and Buster have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Sadie, sweetie, it is easy to see how you won everyone over with that precious smile and soft fur. I bet that you spend very little time on the ground right now, with everyone wanting to hold and cuddle you while you are small. But, don't worry, cutie, once you get bigger your just the right size for bear hugs. Enjoy your special day, Sadie.

Sadie.....What a beautiful baby you are. You fur is soooo pretty. I bet you do have a lot of energy. But I bet Buster can keep up with you. Glad you two get along so good. Congratulations on DOTD. You and Buster have a wonderful life with your loving family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Sadie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello sweet baby! Oh my goodness I loved waking up to that smiling face of yours! I hope you have a wonderful day playing and just being a puppy!
    I love you!

Happy Puppy of the Day!
    DACHSHUND THOUGHTS:
    1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
    6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

Sweet Sadie, you are one DARLING pupster girl! I would just love to reach through my monitor to give you some hugs. Perhaps your people would register for PT so we can see much more of you and Buster. Happy Dog of the Day, precious girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Snuggly Sadie!

Hello beautiful girl!

Congrats on your DOTD honours! I remember my mom's Pyrenees pup, and she was a snuggle puss. Her name was Alpha. It was great to meet you today and I know you will have a life filled with joy and much love.

Snuggles to you!

Sadie sure is a pretty girl...we also have a great pyrenees and her name is Sadie too
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

AWWW! Puppy breath alert! Yes, you are "all puppy," and 100% pure preciousness, Sadie Just look at the smile! hehe I can only imagine how much more beautiful you are now; bet you're getting close to hitting that 90lb. mark! All the more furry perfection to love, right sweetheart?! Your best fur bud Buster, and your proud Mom and Dad, are so blessed to have such a joyful light in their lives! Humongous hugs and ooodles of smoochies to you, sweet Sadie...and Buster too! I hope you and Buster both are enjoying a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day, treated to all your hearts desire! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Sadie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

So you think Sadie will only go to 90 lbs.? Be sure to come back and update us!!! Sadie, you are, of course, GORGEOUS!!! I was once owned by a Pyr...Avalanche, and she was like no other dog I was ever owned by!!! The breed is fantastic!! Pyrs love children and are protective of home and those she loves. Congrats on DOTD!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Hello Sadie,

I am so glad that Sudilar saw your sweet picture today as I know how
    fond she is of your beautiful breed. I have to agree that you are sure
    something special & and very pretty puppy. Big hugs & kisses for you
    sweet Sadie on being our chosen honoree as DOG OF THE DAY. I wish
    you & your family (Buster too ) a long happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt