Thread: A Photo Update and a New Pup

A Photo Update and a New Pup

Hello Everyone

I have some Pictures of Ruby, Jay, DeeDee and my new pup Leo that I thought I would share - there are going to be ALOT of pictures since it has been a while since I updated O.o

So an Update : I'll start with DeeDee. DeeDee is doing really well with Mom right now and pretty much ruling the household in her old age. Here is a shot of her and my mother and then another picture of her from this Christmas

Jay is also doing really well - he hasnt had a seizure in months and he is living with my in my apartment this week I am so happy to have him here because he is such a cuddle bug! He's gotten a little fat - so that is something we need to work on, but we'll get there

More pictures coming...

Ruby is also doing very well - she is 9 months old, she came back with decent PennHip scores, and she is just overall growing very well. She has been started in SchH training, and we are also working on some of the UKC Dog Sport (SDA) routines with her :

More coming

Though she took a one month hiatus from SchH when I came home for winter break. She has also started showing which has been a blast!

Here are some pictures from that (I apologize for the bad quality in some of them) :

Last month :

This month :

She has earned 150pts towards her UKC Ch. (though she really hasnt had any competition yet ) and I am also thinking about showing her in ARBA and the IABCA.

More coming....

Here are some Random Shots of her :

And I am also going to be getting a new Pup...I am leaving his bred-at kennel name out for the privacy of the breeder, and her Kennel Name will go infront of DaVinci di Falconara, and his call name will be Leo. I have alot of hopes for him to become my serious sport white dog - my Helper has helped me choose him and is going to be working with me on sport AND police dog training with him. I should be hopefully picking him up on Monday (soooo excited!!!!)

Here are some pics of him :

More coming...

And here are some final art shots of my kids :-)

And I am working on some more of those :-D

I hope you all enjoyed, and sorry for the utter length of this thing!

~Cate

Wow! Great pictures, and such fun news! Thanks for sharing with us! They grow so fast!

Wonderful photos, beautiful pups! Love those water shots, and they all look SO happy, lol. The close ups at the end are terrific!

Your pups are adorable! I just love Ruby!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla