WOOOOOO PT

We got a big bunch of snow on the weekend. There's finally enough to sledding safely. We were going before, but that whole stopping thing was a bit of a problem, well for Mom. Not for me cuz I don't really like stopping anyway!

The snow means there is lots of sweeper trees! Again, not a problem for me cuz I am little and duck right under them. A bit more of a problem for Mom! She has to be careful or she will walking home!

Mom said she had to take a picture of this--I am sitting down, taking a rest! I hardly ever do that! I actually had a snowball in my paw, but it took me awhile to figure out what to do about that. Mom put the snow hooks in and pulled the big one out for me and then I chewed out the little ones. That's the nice thing about being able to stop--Mom can fix stuff for us. I've got it figured out now! Mom says I might have to wear booties since I have soft paws. She tried to put one on me today, but I was having none of that nonsense!

Ozzy is looking back in that picture cuz there was another team coming. We didn't see them for awhile, but us dogs knew they were there. It was a bigger team than us, but they wouldn't pass us. No one had been out before us and we had to break trail. THat other team was just using all our hard work to make it easier on themselves! Mom said she would have done the same thing if we had been the second team!

Crossing the lake was nasty. It was very blowy and Paxil hates the wind. So she was weaving all over the lake!

As we come into our yard, Anvik tried to eat some snow, but he missed and he got a nosefull! He sneezed and sneezed. It was very funny! I'm not sure Anvik saw the humor though!

I had to do some more paw maintenence when we got home. See I have it all figured out now! No need for booties, Mom!

Now I have to go in my pen and chew on Chum for awhile. I haven't seen him in at least three hours. He must be missing me!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tehya