Thread: Blessed Trinity!!!

Blessed Trinity!!!

Kudos to your parent for saving you!!! And isn't it wonderful being a cat owner! Trinity, you sure a very lovely kitty. I just love how your fur glistens!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Trinity is well named: cute, cuter, and cutest! Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet Trinity!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Holy Trinity!

Congratulations, Trinity, on your COTD selection! I just know that you bring much happiness to your family! I can tell you are a blessing to all with that beautiful face that you have! Don't eat too much! Ha!

God Bless!
    Last edited by msu1fan; 01-14-2008 at 10:06 PM.

Trinity what a beauty you are!!! My black cat, Chester agrees with me!!!

I hope you have oodles of happy years and times in your new home.

Have a fun day and a treat or two too!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blessed Trinity

Congratulations, you mighty sweet kitty! I can only say that you are a blessing to your Mom. She thinks you are top drawer! You eat your food so good, play with vigor, cozy up to me, and even try to talk to me in your kittish language of course. Meow!

I couldn't honestly ask for a nicer kitty, as you are everything a owner of a pet would want. You are superb!

Again, my son Chuck and I, want to thank you "Trinity" for bringing much happiness into both of our lives.

Congratuations to you, beautiful Trinity! What a most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are sweetheart, truly a blessing to your devoted guardian. I was so moved reading your bio., Trinity. I never tire of reading how profoundly, how deeply our companion animals touch our lives, transform us! To think your Mom never, ever was guardian to a kitty before! Well, she sure did hit the jackpot, the day she welcomed you into her home and heart! Thanks for putting a big smile on my face, dear Trinity! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy day, reveling in your well earned "top cat" kudos! Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Trinity!
    P.S...Your very own kitty condo? Doesn't get any better than that! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Trinity, you are beautiful! I'm sure that you and your person are blessings to each other. I hope you get a lot of petting and snuggles today on your special day! Come summer we will have to make you a first birthday thread! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Trinity

Oh, hello pretty Trinity. You remind me of my sweet Anansi who passed away a few years ago. She was a real character but always the sweetest.

Happy COTD to you! May you enjoy many happy years with your guardians.

Blessings,

We Are Sorry Our Dad Missed You Trinity But His Back Was Sore.
    You Are Such A Beautiful Little Black Cat With A Touch Of White To Give You An Elegant Look, And Tubster Panther Who Says That Black Is Beautiful Sends His Purrs And Head Bumps To Such A Sweet Girl. And You Are So Young That Your Guardians Will Enjoy You For Years To Come.
    Tubster Panther Leads The Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs And Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooo ooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwws For Theatrical Trinity Our Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS