Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 white females in Toronto need a new home

3 white females in Toronto need a new home

PLEASE CROSS POST!!! PLEASE!!
    http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/583765
    Due to severe illness I am having to find a new home or homes for my wonderful cats."

I need to find loving homes for my cats!

I am ill and will soon be incapacitated. I'm looking for someone to adopt my cats, together or individually. I have had the mother (now aged 11) and her two daughters (both aged 10) since they were young. I now have to tragically part with them but am looking for good, solid, loving homes. They are all affectionate, good natured, clean, healthy, have their current shots and are spayed of course. If you are interested at all and are willing and able to help, please contact me for more information.

I am offering, through a trust fund, to pay for their food, litter and vet bills for the rest of their lives so no one would be out of pocket at all for the care of these wonderful pets.

I can be reached by email at: [email protected] (lotsacats4 @ hotmail.com).

Sandra Marion
    Toronto, Ontario

This is so sad. I hope that she'll be able to find a wonderful loving home for all 3 of them together since they've lived with each other for many years. I looked at their slideshow and they sure are gorgeous and look very happy and healthy. All I can do from here is to wish this nice lady good luck.

Has she considered contacting Best Friends in Utah? They maybe able to take them if no one else can. They are absolutely beautiful and is very sad that their fur momma has a health issue to cause this. Prayers for her and her baby.

I am praying that they can be placed together. Smokedog and I are keeping our fingers and paws crossed.
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Sent to a few friends in TO.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

3 More

I have contacted this poor woman. We are willing to take them (they are gorgeous); we have had up to 12 in the house at one time. We only have 8 now. I would not like to see the family broken up. If I found out that they have green eyes I am done, I would on my way to Canada already. I love all my babies, but I am a big time sucker for green eyes.
    GILL & Crew;

Did you check the slide show in her link? I think you are SUNK, they sure look like 3 green eyes kitties to me!

Casper, Whimsey and Mom Cassie.

3 white beauties

I hope they can be adopted together. Sweet darlings that they are with their big green eyes.

My heart breaks for her having to give her babies up. She has made it easy for anyone wanting to take them with the offer she has made.

GILL- Let us know if it works out for you, they are 3 beautiful babies and anyone would be lucky to have them. I just feel so sorry for them loosing their home and Mom and not understanding why.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

3 white LADIES

We are making the transportation arrangements now. This poor woman has 4 the 3 white, mother 11 two daughters 10 and a tab 17-18. We are trying to figure out the lest stressful way, either flying them down or my wife and I will pick them up. It's only about an 8-hour drive each way. With in the next couple of months we will know, it all depends on her condition. We certainly do not want to take her babies before she has to let them go.
    GILL & Crew;

OOohh, such WONDERFUL news!!!!

What does she have planned for the 4th kitty, did you happen to learn? There was no mention of that one in the post.

Another PT'er to the rescue!

This is great news!!! I hope that everything will work out. Please continue to keep us updated.

3 Ladies

We will be taking all 4
    I do not want to break up the family.
    GILL & Crew;

THATS THE BEST POSSIBLE NEWS THAT THEY WILL GO AS A GROUP AND STAY TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!!
    CONCATULATIONS FROM THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL CATS AND FEEDER.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

GILL, do they need anything special to come into the US? Just proof of vaccinations, etc?

I wonder what is wrong with poor Sandra. Bless her for thinking of her kitties, and even having a trust to look after them. I could just cry for her...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda