Thread: Comanche

Comanche

Comanche........What a beautiful boy you are.I bet you would be a
    very good friend. Sorry about your health problems. Your sister is
    beautiful also. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Aww, Comanche! You are so cute. You definetly deserve DOTD!

wow wow...what a beautiful animal! he sounds like he has a good soul congratulations on dog of the day.
    I'm for dogs!

Hi, Comanche. You are a very handsome boy. I love that picture of you coming through the pine tree, and also the playful picture of you and your sister. I'm glad you are well-taken care of and loved so much. You deserve the best in life. Have fun celebrating DOTD with your family. Hopefully you'll get some good treats today, like those marshmallows. We know about those yummy treats over here, too. Congrats to you and have fun!

Comanche, you're gorgeous! What a big boy you are. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you and Cherokee are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What an honor it is to make your acquaintance today, magnificent Comanche What a gorgeous guy you are!!! Your photo captures so exquisitely, your beautiful spirit, your glorious inner light! And oh, how your story tugs at my heart strings, Comanche; the deep and abiding, unconditional bond of love you share with your sister Cherokee and your Mom, truly heartwarming and life affirming! It's no wonder to hear all who meet you fall helplessly in love with you! But lucky Mom, you belong to her! hehe

I'm sorry to hear of your health issues, sweetheart. It's no fun getting older, and we all slow down a bit. But there's no doubt you that are still, and will always be, young at heart! Just look at you and Cherokee at play!

Healer, teacher, guardian; best friend and loving companion. Your Mom is eternally blessed to have you as her devoted best friend and loving companion. Thanks so much for lifting my spirits today, Comanche! I know, you're very good at that, making people smile! I hope you and your lovely sister Cherokee are both enjoying an extra special day, celebrating being crowned our most deserving, most inspirational Dog of the Day! I wish for you many more happy years with your wonderful family, beautiful boy! Hugs and kisses to you and Cherokee!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Commanche

Dear Commanche,

You are absolutely gorgeous!!!! So HANDSOME!!! 211 lbs?? You are a big guy with a big heart --

My rat terrier just adores the wolfish types - her best friend, Griffin, a husky mix who looked a lot like you just passed away. She would just adore you I bet.

I hope that you and Dear Cherokee have a wonderful day and a wonderful, long life

CRT

Oh my!!!!!! What beautiful animals!!!!!!!!! Breathtaking!!!!!
    Congrats on DOTD!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Congratulations on being our very special DOTD, Comanche! You & your sister are gorgeous! You sound like such a special soul, bringing joy and wonder to everyone you meet. That is a beautiful photograph of you coming through the pines. We hope you & Cherokee enjoy some extra special treats & ear rubs today, handsome boy!

Comanche - A Beautiful Dog

Congratulations! You are a great Dog of the Day.

Just last week I saw the story on ABC Nightline about Hunter, a Golden, and when I read about your health problems I thought of it. It is the use of a dog's own stem cells to help hip displaysia. The link to the story seems to be http://www.abcnews.go.com/Health/sto...4109559&page=1
    The name of the group that does the stem cell work is Vet-Stem.

I'm guessing there are veterinarians near you that do the treatment, but I would talk to my own doctor, first.

Again, congratulations on being DOD.

I couldn't stop staring at your beautiful face. You are magnificant, regal and so incredibly precious.

Comanche

Comanche is just as beautiful as my Wolf Hybrid. Her name is Nikkita and she is 10 years old. We live on 3 acres in beautiful Colorado and she is the sweetest out of all my 8 animals. Se is 80% Timberwolf and 20% Malmute. I've had Nikkita since she was a little ball in my hand. I don't think people really understand how sweet & loving these guys are. I want to congratulate Comanche on Dog of the Day. He is a sweetie pie and I hope he has many years ahead! From Annette, Brighton, Colorado ([email protected]) and from all my furry kids - Shadow (horse), Thelma & Louise (Nigerian Dwarf goats), Sturgis (rottie), and the Beagles.......Lombardi, Flappy and Olive Anne.

Another Wolf Hybrid Lover

Comanche is indeed a very beautiful soul. I lost my wonderful wolf hybrid last year and miss her still. She was solid white with the most amazing gold eyes. Last year, when she was 12, her life mate had to be put down because of advanced authritis in three of his legs (he was 13). After that she stopped eating and I couldn't do anything to bring her out of it - she died in her sleep 5 weeks later. I will never forget her awsome spirit though. Despite her age, she remained extremely active and playful and had the most amazing smile of any dog I've ever known. Moon Doggie will always remain in my heart and my memories.
    Jacque
    "It is only with the heart that once can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."