Thread: Tuffy the Terrific!

Tuffy the Terrific!

Tuffy - I just love your cattitude! Royal to the tips of your beautiful paws.
    You certainly have a way with words, Queen Tuffy. I just laughed so much when I read about your 'small mishap of fortune'.

It takes a greatness to recognise that your place is at the top, and you are to be suitably worshipped, oh fair queen.

Long may you reign over your loyal, and ever eager to please, subjects.

And expect due respect and response from many many cat lovers on your very special day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Tuffy

I'm sure you live up to your name every day, but you sure are cute anyway! Enjoy your special day, your Highness!

Tuffy, your facial expression is hilarious! It matches your catitude. Enjoy your day as COTD, your Royal Highness.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tuffy, despite the fact that you scare me a little, I just bet underneath that " tuff " facade, you are a real sweetie!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lady Tuffy, Your Highness ... Consider yourself admired!! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tuffy the Terrific, The Cat Of The Day

Hi, There! I loved reading about you. You look tough, but I bet you are as sweet as can be. My kitty, Trinity, as soon as she got to know you as a friend, would cuddle up to you I am sure. I am assured you are treated. as you should be, with great dignity. I must congratulate you on being the "Cat For A Day" on this date, January 11th! You certainly are entitled to the great honor. Have a Grrrrreat Day, now! Much Love, Wanda and Trinity
    Last edited by gazebofun1; 01-11-2008 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Made corrections

Tuffy you are adorable!!!

The look on your face says: admire me; or ELSE!!!
    How could I not admire your sweet face. You don't fool me, you really are a sweetie in disguise!!!

I hope your servants give you lots of treats today in honor of your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Tuffy! You deserve our props for you name alone! hehe Terrific, tough guy Tuffy, no doubting who rules the roost at your house! Now here's where we usually follow up with, "but rules over her/his loyal subjects and Catdom with a velvet paw..." In your case, amend that to a cold shoulder and veiled threats...shudder!!! You're not fooling me Tuffy, you're nothing but a big, beautiful, mush bucket! Still, we humbly bow in deference to your well earned Cat of the Day honors! Hope the peons are rolling out the red carpet for you today Tuffy, making your day on center stage as special as can be! Dare I ask your Mom to pass along some hugs and kisses? Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

YOUR NAME MAY BE TUFFY, AND YOU HAVE THAT STERN FACE BUT WE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A GENTLE TENDER SIDE AND THAT YOU SHOULD BE TEDDY FOR THE TEDDY BEAR CAT THAT YOU ARE.
    THE LOVE THAT YOU HAVE FOR YOUR GUARDIANS NAD THEY FOR YOU JUST SHINES THROUGH YOUR EYES, TUFFY.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A TENDER HEARTED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO TEDDY BEAR TUFFY, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

LOL ... now THAT is a grumpy face!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I am sure you run the show @ your house!! My cats were always the same, and I love it Enjoy your day Queen Tuffy
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Now that's a truly named cat! Tuffy looks every inch a toughie; she could probably distress even the great Zippy, who fears nothing.

Zippy on the wall
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Leonard Migliore