Thread: Rascal

Rascal

Lucky Rascal, you have the perfect owner who understands & appreciates the wonderful qualities of a blue heeler (or australian cattle dog). In Australia, we call our police 'blue heelers' after these dogs. I am so pleased to see that there are such beautiful blue (& red) heelers in the USA. And, Rascal, you are especially beautiful so your owner can be very proud of you. There are more pics of the breed on the US/Canada cattledog rescue page.www.cattledog.com/rescue/resmain.html

I don't remember ever seeing a Blue Heeler before, but Rascal is quite the worker., and beautiful too. You must be very proud. Congradulations for being best pet of the day.

Rascal,
    You are a beautiful dog! You're so lucky to have a wonderful job!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Rascal,
    Congratulations to you on being the Dog of the Day!! It's so nice to be introduced to a new breed. I've certainly heard of your breed, but never have seen one or known much about them. You are a wonderful example.

I've just recently become acquainted with Blue Heelers and think they're just incredibly beautiful, athletic and loving dogs!! Rascal sounds like a perfect example of all that is special in the breed. And what a face!! I see such ntelligence, gentlessness and devotion in those big brown eyes! What a wonderful choice for Dog of the Day. Congratulations sweet, lovely Rascal! Have a big day of celebration. You deserve it!!!

I hope I am not too late to give you a hearty congratulations, Rascal. You sound like a very good dog with qualities that could be emulated by other dogs (specifically by one I know personally). I hope you had a very good reign as Dog of the Day and that you got to do something special to celebrate.

Rachel you have me laughing! I'm glad Hannah can't read!