Thread: Mickey, dog of the day yesterday

Mickey, dog of the day yesterday

Can someone provide me w/instructions on loading pictures into the frames. I did it once quite awhile ago and all my tries so far aren't working.

Thanks!
    Mickey's mom

I think you mean you want Mickey's photo? I wasn't sure what you meant by "into the frames."

So save it to you PC first, in the My Pictures folder is where most people save photos. Then you can put it where you want from there, same as any other photo.

If not what you meant, can you clarify a bit more?
    Sandie

I thought maybe you meant into the posts. You have two ways you can do that. The first would be to subscribe (some are free) to an online photo hosting site like Photobucket (they will instruct you how to upload your photos to their site). Then copy the IMG tag (the bottom line) from the photobucket picture and paste it into your post. The second way is to attach the photo directly from your computer. When you go to the posting screen, see down below where it says Additional Options, there is a bar that says manage attachments; click on that. It will let you browse your computers files until you find the picture you want. Click on the photo you want and then hit "open." It will upload your photo. Now when you do it the second way your photo will show up in a box underneath like this. And viewers can click on the picture to see the larger view. If you do it the first way, your pictures will show up full size as soon as the thread loads. Hope that helped.

ETA: When I saw her yesterday I thought she looked very much like another PT dog named Bailey. But I see I told you that before. Well, I guess that means she really does look like Bailey. Hope this means we get to see more pictures of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks, sorry I wasn't a little clearer. What I want to do is post pictures that I have in PhotoBucket into PT. It seems like you were supposed to copy the URL and post it directly into the message box but none of the URL's worked when I did a preview.

Any help is appreciated...thanks! And yes, you did mention that she looked like Bailey and I would love to post some more of her.

hiiii Mickey's mom! C;

To post a picture on these boards, you need to copy/paste the IMG code in photobucket, which is the fourth code that they provide. I can't wait to see pics!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz