Thread: Now

Unhappy Now

now in my life I have more things to deal with. I just have alot on my mine. Everything is alot diffrent. When you think its over its really not. Life is not what it seems. Some times when I think about ollie I still cry.

((((HUGS)))))) WE love them so deeply and it hurts so much when they leave us. Always remember, he left, knowing he was loved.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Unhappy

Our Nicholas went the Bridge on 12/23/07. It is NEVER easy to lose a good friend.But, we keep their loving memory close in our hearts...Sleep softly sweet Ollie....
    Nine is Fine!!

AND MY SWEET PRECIOUS AND ALMOND ROCCA BATON PASSED ON IN 2007, AND IT STHURTS KNOWING THAT PRECIOUS WILL NEVER JUMP ON THE BED, SQUEAK AND THEN RUN TOWARDS ME.
    JOSEPH DOES THAT NOW AS THOUGH ORECIOUS HAD LEFT INSTRUCTIONS.
    ALL WE CAN DO IS TO THINK OF THEM TOURING THE WORLD WITH THE PET ANGEL ARMY, AND KNOW TAHT WE WILL SEE THEM ONCE MORE.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ollie, your meowmie misses you so much. Please try and mew softly in her ear & let her know that you are ok. Keep Ollie's memory close to your heart, and know that you will be reunited again one day. RIP sweet boy
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Ollie knows how much he's loved and missed and now he's free from all pain and illness so that he can be the great feline all cats are meant to be. Take heart in knowing that he's always with you, comforting you whenever his loss seems unbearable.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sorry about you losing Ollie, I didn't know you had lost him. I have not been around Pet Talk much lately. I know Ollie knew he was loved and is missed, and he loved you.

Hugs,
    Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

My Ellie left for the bridge on March 5th, 2007, but it still hurts so badly when I think about him. What helps is remembering the joy we brought to each others lives. GOSH! I can't believe it's been almost a year.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

It's been almost 4 years since Lucy passed away, and while I still cry when I think of her, I smile through my tears. You never forget the ones you've loved and lost, even after they're gone, they're a part of you. Time passes, and it starts getting a little easier every day.

My sympathies.