Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Scooter

RIP Scooter

I got an email from Aaron this morning that said Scooter passed away last night. It was shocking news and I was saddened because it was so sudden and unexpected. Aaron said that Scooter had started eating a bit less a couple of days ago and he was going to bring him into the vet to make sure everything was ok since he seemed fine otherwise.
    I know I have been absent on PT for quite some time. 2007 was a tough year with the divorce and everything going on in my life, but I wanted to post this memorial to Scooter for Aaron and ask for some prayers of healing and support since Scooter was really Aaron's special boy.

Karen, I am so very sorry to read this news this morning. It is always so difficult for us to lose our dear pets.

Even though Scooter may have been Aaron's baby - he was no less your dear pet as well.

You have my prayers that Scooter is happy and playing hard at the Rainbow Bridge.

Karen I'm so sorry to hear about Scooter. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

This is such sad news. RIP Scooter. You will always remain in all our hearts.

Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about Scooter's passing. He sure was a handsome cat and I'm so glad that I was able to meet him. Lots of prayers are going out and I'll continue to keep you both in my thoughts too. RIP sweet Scooter.

RIP beautiful boy. Poor Aaron - how old was Scooter? Did he ask the vet if he might have any clue as to what happened?

Scooter, you were so loved. {{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

RIP Scooter. It is so hard to lose our loving companions, b/c we love them dearly. Sending hugs your way. Play hard @ the bridge handsome boy.
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Karen, I'm so sorry to hear that Scooter has gone to the RB. He was such a handsome boy. I know it's hard for both of you, but try to remember the good times you had together.

Rest in Peace, dear Scooter!

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

So sorry to read this news about Scooter. RIP Scooter, play and enjoy your time at the Bridge!

Unhappy Sympathies to Both of You

Karen and Aaron, I offer my deepest Sympathies to you on the passing of dear Scooter.

A Handsome Cat - he shared may memories with both of you -
    Please remember those Good Times.

Happie Days at the Bridge, Scooter!

/s/ Phred

I am so very sorry for the loss you have suffered. Know you and Aaron are in my thoughts and prayers.

Play hard at the bridge dear Scooter.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

I am so sorry.
    RIP Scooter
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, prayers and thoughts. Thanks also Catty1 for posting a picture of Scooter.
    We used to fondly call him "bug eyes" because he always had an expression of surprise on his face.
    I really wish I knew what happened to him...it was just so sudden. I emailed Aaron and asked if he knew what might have happened, but I don't think he really knows either. I think Scooter would have been around 13 years old this past November.

We Have Les Here Today As Scooter Is Such A Big Handsome Loving Cat.
    Tonight At The Garden Of The Gods Park In Hawaii, Scooter Is Getting His Wings Of Silver And Gold And Will Travel Furr Ever With The Pet Angels.
    Its One Of The Most Beautiful Places In The World , And Scooter And His Guardians Karen And Aaron Will Have A Picnic There When They Are Reunited In Love.
    One Fine Day.
    Aloha Scooter.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Scooter. He sure was a handsome boy. I know that he was loved and he'll eat all he wants now at the bridge until he can see you all again. RIP, handsome Scooter. Peace to you all.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11