Thread: Annie is a wiggle-wart!

Annie is a wiggle-wart!

Annie MUST sit on my lap every morning while I sit at the computer.
    She jumps up on my lap from my right - manages a claw or two on my thigh.
    I think she is settled down and start petting her. No, she is facing the wrong way - so she squirms around and around until she is facing the other way.

Think she is done? Nope - she lays down - but if I don't hold her up she will slide upside down back on to the floor. We repeat this routine several times each morning.

Dear Annie,

Excellent attention-getting technique! I give it a 9.5!

Attentively,

Edwina

Annie, would you be able to give lap-sitting lessons to my Cassie? She likes to sit near me but not on my lap.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

MIne take turns but have different methods. Amy walks back and forth at my feet, leaning on my legs until I pick her up. Samantha jumps right from the floor to my lap, Giz has to get on the stool under my computer desk and put one paw at a time on the computer chair between my legs, bumping her head on the keyboard drawer. Boo will just stand by my chair until I tell her to come on up, then she will assess the best way to do it. This is played out off and on all day, over and over.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Every evening I have "Bubba and Pink Nose Time". Bubba has to take his 18+ lb bulk, jump on my chest, walk in a circle for awhile, get settled, knead and purr. Pink Nose will then jump RIGHT on my bladder or solar plexus (he *only* weighs 14 lbs) and stand there and knead, eventually settling right next to Bubba.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

LOL! Annie, you sure know how to get attention. Aren't Rascal and Emma jealous?

If I sleep late, Fister will come walking on my pillow behind my head and give me headbumpies. In the evenings... should I forget, he certainly knows when it's bedtime - and lets me know in a loud tone of miawww!! I love our snuggles in bed though.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

TUBSTER PANTHER CAN BE AN ATTENTION SEEKER TOO, HES THE ONLY CAT WHO VISITS WHEN I AM ON THE COMPUTER!!!
    HES NEVER BEEN PETTED, I WOULD IMAGINE SO HES A REAL FURRY PURRRY CAT WHEN I PET HIM AND SCRATCH HIM BEHIND THE EARS.
    HES ERASED A FEW THINGS, BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT HES NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE OTHER FOUND CATS YET, AND LOVES TO ME AS HIS PAL.
    I KNOW HOW ANNIE IS AS WE HAD CATS AT HOME, MY DEAR MOTHER CALLED THEM NEEDY KNEADERS AS THEY WOULD SIT ON YOUR LAP , AND USR IT AS A PLACE TO SHARPEN THIER CLAWS.
    SHE ALWAYS HAD A TOWEL AS A BUFFER AS OTHERWISE THAT WOULD HURT.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

First you pet this side, then I turn around and you pet my other side without having to move your arm. No wait, I think I want the other side done again. See Meowmie?? I'm just trying to make it easy on you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.