Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exciting stuff...for me at least

Exciting stuff...for me at least

I received a very special envelope in the mail today. It was from Max's biological hooman. She sent me his Certificate of Pedigree and details his lineage going all the way back to his Great Great Great Grand Parents. Max himself was not registered but to me his will always be Sir Maxillian. I also found out that his birth date is July 3, 1992 which makes him 16 this year. I adopted him in April 1997 and we guessed his age at 4 at the time...off by one year.

His Father is Nartuk Black Magic, Himalayan, Black Hybrid with copper eyes. Mother is Nartuk Apricot Brandy, Himalayan, Flame Point with blue eyes (just like Max).

I find this kind of information so interesting and the names of his ancestors are so unique....Raintree Lane Jubilee (cream persian), Cat-a-Lacs Class Clown (seal point) and Purr Majesty Winnie The Purr.....to name a few.

So I think I have a pretty special kitty on my hands and no wonder that he thinks he is royalty. To me, he will always be my heart kitty and I pray that he will give me at least two more years.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Goodness, Max, even I do not know who my Great Great Great Grandparents were.

What a wonderful thing to have - all of the information about Max's ancestry and his birth date too.

I think we need to have a special July 3rd. party just for him. Sweet Max, who knew?

How cool. I'm glad that you now know more about where he came from. I think that Wolflady said that her Phinehas was born on July 5th but he's still a baby at age 2.

It's so great that you have this information about Max He is a very special boy indeed and knowing his heritage just makes life complete. Please give Sir Max an extra big hug for me
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh Max, anyone can tell at a glance that you have impeccable breeding. I seem to remember you purring on video, so it is no surprise to me that you are related to Purr Majesty Winnie The Purr.

I've done research on my family too. It IS fun!!!

Max's family line is really impressive. Now I suppose he will want his food served off fine china!!!

(((HUGS))) to you and his highness!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is very exciting. I had Beau's registration and pedigree papers too.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

The E's are vey impressed with the pedigree of Max. May they touch the hem of his tail?

That is so neat to know all his family history. We always knew you were a special boy Max!!!

He's just a few months younger than Ripley. Those senior guys have to stick together.

From Decker with Love

Oh Slick, isn't that exiting indeed! To think that you can trace Max so far back - and what names his ancestors had!!

Please give his highness extra scritches and kisses from me and Fister.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Somwhere I Have John Hancocks Family Tree And If I Find It I Will Put It On Pet Talk.
    He Has Some Grand Champions In His Lineage As Well, And He Was Born In Chicago And Then Sent To Canada.
    I Will See If I Can Find That Elusive Piece Of Paper.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

slick, this explains why Max is a bit of an 'untouchable'.

Shall I put the fur you sent me in an amulet and wear it in a sterling silver locket?

What a great story!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Gee, you thought you were his slave before! Nowthat you TOLD him all about his royal heritage, eating off the fine china will only be the start. He will want a purple velvet bed, and Red Sea Caviar, lol!

I also think it is interesting getting the heredity of our pets!

Awww Max, I knew you were a special kitty, your Majesty.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

What a fascinating pedigree! That makes Max EXTRA extra-special!